Chapter 148

After an hour of putting their things in the room, Lisa decided to clean up while Jennie was resting in their room. The kids are in the living room, playing and running around.

Lisa put the cats in their cages and scolded them like they can understand what she's trying to say.

"You horny pussy" Lisa cussed to Luca "I didn't know that you have this kind of attitude, how could you barge with someone's house and raped a cat? I can't believe this. From now on, you're grounded!"

The cats are just looking at her, she went back to the living room and checked the kids. She grab the black plastic bag that she got from the kitchen earlier.

"Just stay there, okay? There are a lot of broken glasses, so you have to be careful" She reminded the three. She put the broken glasses inside the bag with care "Daehan look after the two"

"Okay" He mumbled and give Lauren a piece of grapes.

The little girl open wide her mouth "More" She told.

"You haven't crashed it inside your mouth yet you're asking for more?" Daehan chuckle and give Skyler a piece as well.

Lisa carry the plastic and went out of the house to put it where the truck of garbage stop.

"Mommy is sick?" Skyler asked his Hyung "She's always sleeping"

Daehan shrugged his shoulder "I don't know. Maybe? Let's ask Dada later after her work" He assured him.

"I want tangerine" Skyler pointed and Daehan gave it to him to peel it on his own.

Lauren steal a glance at Skyler and looked at Daehan, she offered her hands and telling her brother to give her a whole piece of tangerine as well.

"I'll peel it for you. You're still a baby so I should do it" Daehan said and peel it. He looked on his side and saw the toys around "Skyler, Gather the toys first. Let's help Dada on this one"

"Later" He quickly answered, he's really the typical child in the family that will say later every after you gave a task.

Daehan sigh and stop, he glare at Skyler and frown "You're always saying later but you wouldn't do it. You'll pass it to me again" He complain.

"I'll do it later. You see, I'm eating" He frankly said "You're always telling me to do this and that as if I'm a robot"

"Just say it that you're just lazy" Daehan shook his head.

"I'm not lazy, Just cool" He make face and eat his tangerine to tease his brother.

Since the two were arguing, Lauren can't wait for more and took the tangerine to Daehan. She bite the tangerine even though there's still epicarp on it, her eyes flicker because of the taste and her tongue stick out.

"I told you to wait" Daehan titter when he saw his sister's state.

Lauren can't speak, she put her fingers inside her mouth and looked at the door where Lisa came out.

"After this one, we'll clean our toys first. You hear me?" He looked at the two, they nodded their heads "Okay, here Lauren"

The little girl quickly took two pieces and put it inside her mouth, didn't mind the seed in it. She bob her head as she tasted the fruit. They enjoyed the fruit that Lisa bought while their Dada is busy cleaning the house.

Lisa walked inside and hurriedly run upstairs to check the trash can in the bathroom. When she entered, she saw Jennie sleeping peacefully on the bed.

"I nees energy" She whispered and run towards Jennie's side, she kissed her forehead, cheeks and lips before she run in the bathroom but she found nothing in the bin, her eyes landed on the basket with full of dirty clothes "I don't do laundry"