Chapter 141

Jennie's P. O. V

After our argument, I didn't think twice and leave Lisa in her office. I took Lauren on my arms and dragged her outside. She didn't even call me but instead, she throw something inside her office. Lauren doesn't want to leave Lisa's side but she shouldn't be there at this moment.

I can admit my mistake only if she would let me speak and explain. It's fine if she'll be mad at me but she has to consider the kids as well. She's not even askinh about the kids unlike before that when she go to work, she'll leave messages about how's the children and such.

"Nini, Daehan Oppa?" Lauren asked from the back. I'm driving my car to pick up the kids, I asked Mom that I'll do it instead.

"We'll pick them up" I replied while focusing on the road.

Out of nowhere, Lauren whimper and kicking. I have to glance on the rear mirror to check her.

"What's the matter?" I asked but she's just crying. I face palm myself when I remembered that she hasn't had her lunch because we were about to eat with Lisa. I pull over the car and took the bottle of milk to give it to her, she hates being hungry "Don't cry baby, You can have your milk first then we'll eat with your brothers, okay?"

I handed her the bottle of milk and thank God that she accept it. Her cheeks are already puffy. I drive again until I reach the school, it's going to be a tough lunch because I have to feed three kids alone. I parked my car and step out of it first before I pull Lauren out of her booster seat. She's still sucking her milk so I have to carry her to walk easily. She's not light, she's seriously heavy.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Manoban" The sweeper greeted. I just smile and continue walking until I saw my two adorable kids waiting for me on the bench.

I put Lauren down and we walk together towards them. Skyler noticed me first and he smile widely. He quickly run on our direction followed by Daehan, V hug me so tight while Daehan, he carry Lauren first before he gave me a peck on cheek.

"How's school?" I asked.

"It's good!" Daehan answered "Mommy, Do you remember that girl in the hospital who claimed Dada as her Dada?"

"Louise? Yes. Why? You see her?"

"It's Skyler's friend" Daehan cheerfully said.

We heard about Louise case, she's completely fine and ready to school. She's a year older than Skyler as far as I know? Maybe she stop from studying because of her sickness. It's great that Sky has a friend in school.

"She's not my friend" Skyler denied.

"How about you V? How's school?" I asked him with a full of hope that he's doing good in class. I'm not expecting for stars and such, just listening will be fine with me.

He furrowed his eyebrowd and gave me thumbs up "I'm good Mommy. I don't have stars unlike Hyung" He said.

"We will talk later, okay? Don't be upset" I ruffled his hair and kiss his cheeks.

"I thought Grandma will fetch us here!" Daehan surprisingly said.

"Mommy I miss you! Did you miss me?" Skyler said randomly and lifted up his arm to carry him.

"Yes. I miss my boys so much. Are you guys hungry?" I asked and they both nodded their heads "Daehan please hold Skyler's hand as we walk to the parking lot. Behave, okay? Mommy will feed you all by herself"

My boys walked in front of me while holding their hands. I carry Lauren and made her lay on my arms as she's about to fall asleep. I will wake her up once we're in the restaurant. Once she hear food, her eyes will automatically open so it won't hard for me.