Chapter 143

Jennie woke up around 1:30 AM to check Skyler, since Joy's house is not that big compare to them, they need to sleep in one room and one bed. She can still hear loud noises outside maybe everyone's having fun.

"What's happening to you Skyler?" Jennie asked because Skyler has a fever again.

Lisa was in her deep sleep while Lauren is on top of her. She was about to get off from the bed when she felt a pain inside her belly. She grip on the table and caress her stomach.

When she threw up earlier, she didn't mind it at all and just took a rest until she fell asleep. She didn't talk to Lisa even though she wanted a cuddle as she's not feeling well.

"Oh shit" She cussed and closed her eyes. She open the lamp first and force herself to get up. As soon as she open the door, she saw Wendy and Jimin dancing outside together with other drunk villagers.

"Ma'am, I thought you're sleeping already"

Jennie looked on the kitchen and saw Joy washing the dishes. She hurriedly went towards her and ask for a small bucket for warm water

"Can I ask for warm water? Skyler has fever" Jennie said.

"Really? He must be very tired" Joy said and quickly boil water for Jennie. She open the cabinet and took the small bucket "Do you want me to lend you a towel?"

"No.. I think I have in my bag" Jennie refused and looked outside "Why don't you rest?"

"I need to stay up until they decided to rest. I have to clean everything first so the caterers won't be tired to set up the tables tomorrow" Joy said "Besides, Wendy is having fun"

"You already told your parents about Wendy?" Jennie asked.

Joy shook her head "Not yet. I'm not yet ready" She sigh.

Jennie rubbed her shoulder "It's fine. You have a lot of time to prepare" She advice.

They talked until the water is fine. Jennie didn't waste time and went back in their room. Joy decided to stay with her parents along with Wendy to tell them to sleep for tomorrow.

Jennie open the light and searched for a towel. Skyler moved a bit and started to whimper. When Jennie found one, she went beside Skyler and dip down the towel in it.

"Ssshh. Mommy's here" Jennie whispered and wipe his body by the towel.

Jennie got up again but she quickly took her seat when she felt another wave of pain in her belly. "Aahh" She has no choice but to wake Lisa up, she's getting teary already. "Lisa.. Lisa.." She shook her leg.

The latter move her head up to see, she was surprised to see Jennie on that state.

"What's happening?" Lisa asked and put Lauren down on the bed to check her wife. Jennie's sweating a lot as hold on Lisa's arm "Tell me what's happening to you?"

"My tummy hurts" She whine.

Skyler started to cry because of the unpleasant feeling. Lisa looked at him and tap his leg, her eyes widened when she felt Skyler's body temperature.

"He has fever again" Jennie whimper.

Lisa didn't know what she needs to do first. Luckily the two kids are in their deep sleep. Lisa took Skyler on her arms first to carry him.

"Did you eat something?" Lisa asked in worry, she already forgot how mad she is because of what's going on.

Jennie shook her head "I-I think I am pregnant. My womb is expanding like what happened when I.. when I was carrying Lauren" She stammered while holding on Lisa's shoulder.