Chapter 87: Arrival

Irene's P. O. V.

10:30 AM

We pack our things after I got home from a coffee shop earlier. Aleyna is still sleeping, I never bothers her to wake up to leave. I change her clothes first before I change my clothes. My parents went home early this morning while Jun-Myeon is still here in the hotel but of course we are in a separate room.

"Let's go my baby" I carry Aleyna and took our bags. It's really hard to carry a kid and bags.

I head to the door so we can leave and take a full rest in our house. I open the door and got surprised when I saw Seulgi standing in front of the door, she look so surprise too.

"B-Babe"She stuttered. She look at the flower she's holding and handed it to me "This is for you"

I just look at it and to her, she wwnt flustered but quickly move her body to take the bag in my hands

"A-Ah I'm sorry.. " She mumbled "Let me carry our daughter too"

"No. It's fine, I can handle this"

"No.. It's been a while since I carry her so.. I want to feel that way again"

I just nod my head and take the flowers so she can carry those things.

"Thank you" I told, she bought me my favorite tulips. It's really hard to find in Korea seriously that's why I barely see this flower.

"Do you want to grab some breakfast?" She asked as we walk.

"I already had my breakfast with Jennie and Chaeyoung" I replied and look back to check Jun-Myeon.

She clear her throat and bob her head "Are you looking for Jun-Myeon? He already left the hotel.. He's about to drop you home but I initiated" She said.

"We can take a cab instead. I didn't bring my car with me since we were with my Mom last night"

We step in the elevator and press the ground floor.

"No. You will ride my car Irene, you're my responsibility because-"

"I'm sorry because we are your responsibility" I cut her.

She stop from talking and there's a silence inside. I look at our reflection through the elevator and she speak.

"Because you are my family, We are married" She whispered.

"I don't know if I should believe on that.. You should thought about it before you did something that may lead on this" I replied, trying not to break down.

It hurt me so much to see her, Everytime that I'm looking at her eyes.. I can see.. Yoona. I can imagine how they make out.. How she cheated on me. Can't help it.

"I'm sorry" She lower down her head.

"I don't want to hear your sorry.. It's deafening my ears"

We reach the ground floor and I'm the first one to step out of it. She try to catch up with my fast pace until we reach her car. She open the door for me before she put Aleyna at the back seat.

She run on the other side and step inside the car to drive. I look out of the window to divert my attention from her, it's getting awkward.

"I know you're mad at me but.. I still want to do my duties as a wife. I mean, picking you up and dropping you home from work"

"You don't have to do it. I have my own car besides, it's really inconvenient for you because you are working" I said, not even looking at her.

"It's fine. I can wake up early in the morning and go home really late just to make sure that you are safe"