Chapter 20: Accident

Jennie's P. O. V.

It's already 7:45 am and still I'm in our house, Lisa's parents are here to take care of the kids while I'm working. Lisa was already off to Busan I think, she leave the house around 5am. The kids were still sleeping when she left, Lisa doesn't want to go but I told her she needed to.

Anyway, the reason why I'm still at home, Skyler is throwing some tantrums today because he wants to go with me but I told him No. I have a lot of work to do in office so I don't think I can look after him.

"Mommy I wanna go with you~" He cried, he's still wearing his pajamas.

It is still raining and thankfully we drop Daehan in school early this morning.

"V, Mommy have a lot of things to work later" I said as I kneel down.

He grip on the hem of my shirt and stamp his fit "I don't want to stay here!" He cried.

He's not into any of his Grandparents because he grew up with me and Lisa unlike Daehan and Lauren. I heave a sigh and look at him, his eyes are already swollen because of too much crying.

"Okay let me wash you up first" I said in defeat "Wipe your tears and we need to make yourself dress within a minute"

I put my bag on the bed and drag him inside the bathroom. Hoping that my clothes don't get wet and dirty, Being a Mom is not that easy but it is worth it, especially having these kind of babies.

I wipe Skyler's body when I Finished giving him a quick bath. I put him on the bed and get his clothes and diapers. I look on my watch and it's already 8:05 AM, I'm already late.

"Mommy I will be a good boy later" Skyler promise.

I make him wear his jacket to protect him from the cold, I don't want him ti get sick.

"I'm looking forward to it" I smile and tap his cheeks.

I didn't have the chance to bring his baby bottle and formula because I'm running out of time, hoping that he won't throw some tantrums later or else I wouldn't finish my works.

"Let's go now" I said and drag him outside his room "Mom, Dad we're leaving. I brought Skyler with me" I said and carry Skyler while going downstairs.

"You are such a Mommy's boy, Skyler" Dad said and pinch V's cheek.

I kiss them on their cheeks and walk towards the door "Take care of Lauren, please?" I smile shyly and they nod their heads.

Despite of being married with Lisa for almost 3 years, I'm still a little bit embarrassed in front of her Parents. I don't know why.

I put Skyler on his booster seat and I quickly step inside my car to drive. Lisa doesn't want me to drive alone, Remember our fight? Yeah that's it but I told her it's just for two days that she's away so she let me.

I cut my connection with Hanbin for less Fights, of course Even though Hanbin really do change as what he said, Lisa is way more important than anyone else.

---

Lisa's P. O. V

So we arrive at Busan by 8am and just thinking about the kids and Jennie, I want to go home already. I feel empty.

Miyeon is with me, she brought her Daughter because no one can take care of her. She really apologize for several times even though I told her that's okay, I do understand her since I have kids also.

"So.. We're going to share a room for two days, Ma'am" She shyly said as we walk inside the hotel room.

Yeah, we're going to share since there's no more enough room for two people. A lot of tourists and businessmen are checking in the hotel, Only one room with two beds are available so.. I don't have any choice to grab it before we get late for seminar.