Chapter 142

A day passed and it's the day that they will be gone into Joy's village for festival. They will meet in tollway so it'll be easy for them to go. Jennie and the kids are already waiting for Lisa to come home from work, everything's settled including the bags that they need to bring.

Still, the two didn't talk to each other. They stayed in a cold treatment way. As much as Jennie wanted to fix everything, Lisa doesn't want to. The kids kept on asking why they didn't act the way they used to before and Jennie will answer that Lisa was busy and needed to rest.

"Mommy.. " Skyler whine, up until now Skyler is not feeling well. He has disintegration yesterday but it went off during the night yet today, his head is in pain again.

"Why? You want something?" Jennie asked and touched his forehead. She looked at her watch and it's 1:00 PM already.

"I want milk" He said.

"Okay I'll give it to you" Jennie uttered and took the bottle of milk in his bag. Once she's done, she gave it to Skyler and made him lay down on the couch first while waiting for Lisa. He didn't eat properly since yesterday and only milk was inside his tummy that's why Jennie was seriously worried about him.

"Dada" Lauren pointed through the wall glass when she saw the car that Lisa used has been parked in the garage.

"Come on, We will help you to bring the bags in the hood" Lisa's Dad said.

"Do you want to leave Skyler with us?" Lisa's Mom offered, she's worried as well.

Jennie shook her head while caressing V's leg "It's fine Mom. He won't let it happen as well, you know him. He doesn't want to be separated from me" She replied.

When Lisa step inside the living room, Lauren run towards her and as usual she gave the Lady a big hug and kiss. Daehan welcomed her as well but not as cheerful as before.

"Let's go now. They're already waiting" She said and made her way on Jennie's place to check Skyler "Is he sick again?"

"No. Maybe he's regaining his strength" Jennie replied. She stood up and carry Skyler. She let Lisa carry those remaining bags to get inside the car.

Jennie put Skyler first before the other two. They bid their goodbye's to their parents before they hopped inside and drive away. After five minutes of ride, Skyler fell asleep instantly with pacifier in his mouth.

"We'll be home the day after the festival because I need to go to Busan" Lisa said and sped up the car a bit.

"Sure" Jennie answered without asking why. She looked outside the window to make herself busy.

"We need a good shot for Sojoo's modeling so I need to be there" Lisa explained.

It's the first time that Jennie heard about that name, as much as she wanted to ask, she remained silent instead.

"I'll be gone to work as well" Jennie mumbled.

"You're not going to work for a while. We talked about this Jennie" Lisa said, stealing some glances to her. It's about Jennie's pregnancy, just in case that she's carrying their child again she shouldn't get stress from work but little did Lisa know that Jennie was way more stressed at home because she's taking care of the kids all by herself.

"It's fine" Jennie firmly said with her eyes closed.

"Okay if that's what you want" Lisa scoffed and pressed the horn when they reached the tollgate.

Jimin was riding his MV Agusta F4cc since he doesn't have a family yet and living on his own, he choose to ride it for fast commute. Jisoo and Chaeyoung didn't go because Chaeng was still resting after a tiring delivery for the two. When they saw Lisa's car, they started to drive.