Chapter 172

The sun rises too high this morning and seems like this is going to be a good day for everyone. Of course, everyone is back to work after a long vacation. Each of them has important thing to do this month most especially Lisa who's starting a new branch in other dimension of Korea. 

Lisa left the house around 4 in the morning and she was very thankful that Jennie didn't stop her from leaving, she didn't wake the kids up to say good bye because for sure they will be gone wild crying. 

"Dahyun, do you have the schedule?" She asked. 

"Yeah" Dahyun said and give it to her "You only have half of the day rest. Your body needs to be conditioned for a tiring week" 

"Just make sure everyone will come to see me if one of them did not make it, just cancel their offer right away even if they have valid reason" Lisa strictly said and give back the schedule. 

"You're very strict" Dahyun chuckled and just lean on. 

Lisa didn't reply back and just looked outside the window. She still has 2 hours to go before they arrive at the hotel where they checked in. She was about to sleep but her phone vibrates, indicates that someone is calling. She frown when she saw Jennie's user, she quickly answered it. 

"Hello hun?" She said, Jennie requested for face time. Lisa looked at them and cleared her throat "Gonna answer this" She said. When she accepted her request, it was Skyler who called her "Hey buddy, what's up?"

"Dada" He said while scratching his head "Did you know that Mommy was a bit sulky early because she misses you? What should we do about her? Guess what, she should take care about us but it looks like the table turned" 

Lisa laugh silently, even Dahyun pursed her lips to suppress her laughter "Just try to talk to Mommy. Don't tire her, okay?" 

"We're just inside your room." Sky said "Can you please tell Mommy that we don't babysit. Okay? Just please. This is making me crazy" 

"Okay hang on there, okay? Tell Mommy I'll be home soon, just look after your siblings. Can you give it to Daehan?" She asked. 

"Hyung is still sleeping. I'll just give Mommy some foods to eat." Skyler said "I'll turn this off, I'm just reporting you this because I don't have anyone on this house to talk about what Mommy feels like. Don't worry, she'll be fine I guess"

"Yeah she'll be fine, don't worry" Lisa laughed hysterically. Her son sounds like a 30 year old man talking to his friend. 

"Okay I'll go now. Gonna check your baby" He emphasized and rolled his eyes "This is hilarious, I've never imagined babysitting my own Mommy" 

"Call me every once in a while, okay? Just tell the truth that you miss me as well that's why you ca-" She didn't finish her words when Skyler dropped the call, she laughed awkwardly and keep her phone inside her coat "No signal" She lied. 

--

Wendy's P. O. V. 

"Wake up!" 

I wake up quickly when someone smashes something on my face. I looked on my side and found out that it was Mommy who's holding my big pillow and ready to slam it once again. I blocked it by my arm and instantly took my seat on the bed with a frown drawn on my face. 

"Mom what the hell are you doing? You see, I'm still resting!" I said with irritation.

"But it's late. 10 AM is not a working hour for normal people" She said. 

"But I'm the owner so I can go to work without anyone's consent" I told and got up from my bed. 

"Honey, you need to be more productive. Come on"