Chapter 151

Lisa's P. O. V.

I woke up when the alarm started to sing off, I quickly turned it off because Jennie might wake up. She's lying beautifully beside me, she's naked and snoring. I don't know if I tire her that much or I was? I think we had sex about three times? I was literally exhausted but Geez, seemed like she never felt so tired. She was asking for another one but I can't take it anymore, my knees were weak as fuck that I could no longer release for another one. I was just using my fingers since I am being careful about our baby.

I only had two hours sleep, as much as I want to stay on the bed with my wife, I can't. We need to go before the sun completely sets. I carefully got up and fix Jennie's body, I kissed her lips few times but she didn't flinch. I guess, she was tired.

I stretched my arms and yawn, I looked at my phone and saw the time, 3:25 AM. I have to iron the clothes first so Jennie won't think and do it. There's also a message from Seulgi, I didn't bother to open it because I know it's because of last night, she called me while we're having sex. Jennie doesn't want to stop for a while so I guess, Seulgi heard her scream and moans. I'm not embarrassed, I feel so proud because Seulgi can hear how good I am in bed.

I made my way toward my children's room, I put the clothes there so I can look after them while ironing it. There are a lot of clothes to do but it's fine with me.

When I entered the room, they're peacefully sleeping except Skyler who's whimpering while sleeping so I sit beside him and tap his leg. I thought he'll stop but he lifted up his leg and started crying out loud but still, his eyes are close.

"Skyler.. " I called him, he cried mute so I have to carry him. As soon as our body have contact, he released his cries. I rubbed his back and tap it, he's having a bad dream "It's fine, Dada's here"

As soon as he heard my voice, he stop and sobs until he fell asleep again. I wonder what's his dream? I always wondering about their dream. Are they dreaming about Ruby Jane?

When I successfully put him on his dream again, I lay him on the bed and wiped his tears. I looked on my side and saw Daehan stretching his arms, he's awake.

"Good morning" I said and give him a kiss "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry"

He smile at me and shook his head, he's a morning person so I have no problem of him waking up at this hour.

"Are we going to work Dada?" He whispered.

"You can wipe your body when the clock hits 4:30 am" I said and started to put the shirt on ironing board.

"Do you want me to help you?" He asked as he get off from his bed.

"Sure. Just be careful, I don't want your siblings to wake up early" I told him.

He nodded his head and arranged the clothes beside me. I started ironing the clothes, I look on the iron and I was hesitatingly to turn it on. There's a temperature near the handle, I have to choose how hot I wanted to be.

"Daehan, Do you know how to operate this?" I asked, I never experience this.

He take a look on it "I don't know Dada. Mommy never let us near her when she's ironing our clothes" He stated.

I turned the light temperature on the iron and started to wipe the crumpled part of a shirt. I lifted it up for a second and touch the shirt, it's not hot as wht I expected.

"Do you think it will done good with this heat?" I asked my son, he shrugged his shoulder and sit on the bed.

"I don't know Dada. You can ask Mommy if you don't know" He suggested.