Chapter 16: Sweet

As soon as Lisa lay Jennie down the bed, she pull off her shirt and savor the latter's body. Even how many times she touched Jennie's body, she wouldn't get tired of it.

She kiss hee through jawline down to her neck while her fingers are tracing the curve of her wife's body. Jennie who is enjoying the moment, grip on Lisa's hair to kiss her more.

Lisa unclasp Jennie's bra and suck her nipples which earn a loud moan from Jennie.

Lisa's kisses went down through Jennie's abdomen, as soon as Lisa reach her sex. She pull off her underwear and didn't ask for permission since they are already married.

"You are beautiful" She remind her before she lick her sex.

"Fuck Lisa~" Jennie moan aloud.

Thankfully the room was soundproof so no one can hear them except if someone put their ear on the door to listen.

Jennie almost come but Lisa stop from fucking her through her tongue, she went back on Jennie's face and kiss her lips, letting her taste some juices of hers.

Lisa cup her breast and go down on Jennie's damp sex, she didn't waste any time, She place herself between Jennie's legs and inserted her two fingers.

"Fuck me hard Lisa~"

Lisa suck the latter's neck, leaving some visible marks on it. She fasten the thrust of her fingers and inserted another one.

"I will bang you until sunrise" Lisa whispered with her hoarse voice.

The heat and sweat of their body are mixing up. No one could replace how good Lisa is on the bed, she made her wife scream in pleasure like there's no tomorrow.

"I'm coming" Jennie moan as she felt inside her is tightening up.

Lisa smirk and went down Jennie's legs "Come in my mouth hun" She said as she lick Jennie's clit which made it add more pleasure.

Seconds after Jennie came into Lisa's mouth and there's no single drop waste for Lisa. Jennie's chest are going up and down as she was suffering from heavy breathing because of pleasure. Lisa went back on her face and showered her some kisses.

"I love you" She whispered.

Jennie didn't respond and just smile at her because of tiredness. Even though they're exhausted from it, they still manage to have few more rounds until Jennie couldn't move her legs because of numbness and pain

----

Lisa's P. O. V.

I'm driving off my car together with my Family. Jennie and I are okay now, We talk some things together and She understand everything. When fell asleep really late so we're both sleepy to the point that we want to lay on the bed all day but of course we have work and kids to take care of.

"Dada can I come with you too?" Daehan asked who is in the back seat with Sky.

Jennie who is busy putting make up on her face speak "You need to go to school first and Dada will fetch you later after your class" She told.

"But why Skyler is with her and Lauren is in Grandma's house?" He pouted and cross his arms.

"Because Dada couldn't handle the three of you later so we need to do it" Sh explained.

I am too focus on the road since the rain won't stop from pouring. I look on the rear mirror and saw Skyler sucking his milk, he's still sleepy that's why he didn't fight back on Daehan.

I stop the car when we reach Daehan's school and guess what when this boy saw the gate he throw some tantrums again.

"But I don't want to go" He cried.