Chapter 99

"Jennie! Jennie! Jennie!" Lisa panic when she saw her wife lying on the floor. The vase that was place near on the sink was broken.

She run towards her and shake her body but the small girl is unconscious.

"Hun wake up! I will call an ambulance!" She said and run outside the room to take her phone, she dial 911 and run inside again to check her wife "Jennie! Wake up please!"

Lisa is tearing up already. Phone keeps on ringing and no one is answering. She check Jennie's pulse and it's steal beating.

She throw the phone on the corner because of frustration "Fuck that 911! They're useless shit!" She curse

"Please wake up. Don't leave me" Lisa starts to produce tears. She kneel down and carry Jennie out of the bathroom "Hun.. Just hang on and I will bring you in the hospital, okay?"

She open the door of their room and ready to go out when she heard someone restraining a laughter.

Lisa look down and saw Jennie covering her mouth. She put Jennie down and just staring at her blankly, her eyes are already red and her lips are pale due to anxiety.

"HAHAHAHAHA" Jennie laugh hysterically, she couldn't compose any words because of her wife's facial expression "Hun.. Your- HAHAHAHAHA"

Lisa wet her lips and look at Jennie darkly. She's huffy because of her wife's prank.

"You think it's funny?" She scoff and close the door aggressively. She lay down on the bed and let Jennie lay on the floor as she crease up.

"Could you see your face? That's hilarious! HAHAHA"

Lisa rolled her eyes and throw the pillow right on Jennie's chest but the latter doesn't care and just continue on laughing.

"Gooo! Just laugh until you peed on your shorts" She said in irritation and throw another pillow that hit Jennie's head.

Jennie even clap her hands as she couldn't take it. She hold her tummy and cough.

"Please wake up. Don't leave me~" Jennie tease her and sit beside her wife who's trying to sleep.

"Don't leave me your face" Lisa replied and push Jennie's body "Just get out of my sight"

"HAHAHAHAHHA" Jennie laugh out loud again and even slap Lisa's arm a couple of times "You're so petulant"

"Jennie just shut up now"

"Nyenyenyenye" Jennie copied what Lisa did earlier.

The tall girl took her seat on the bed and look at her wife in disbelief

"Are you serious? I'm really mad!" She howl and get out of their room to leave Jennie inside who's still laughing hysterically "Crazy bitch" Lisa said before she close the door.

"HAHAHAHA yah! Come back here! HAHAHAHAHA" Jennie wipe the tears in the corner of her eyes and run inside the bathroom to take her phone which is recording the scene earlier.

"You've been teasing me the whole morning so.. It's my turn to tease you. Gonna post this on instagram" She uttered and watch the whole video

----

Jisoo's P. O. V.

I stretch my arm as I yawn so loud. I've been sleeping for the whole day, recovering from the sleepless nights because of Seulgi.

"Stop yawning. You're not even brushing your teeth"

I look at my side and saw my wife covering her nose. I laugh at her and breathe right on her face to make her mad. She kick my thigh indicates that she's getting upset.