Chapter 12: News

Lisa's P. O. V.

Finally after how many hours I suffer from arguing with the kids, We finally arrived at Jennie's old home. I hop out of the taxi first before I pull out the kids from it and walk towards the gate to press the door bell.

Only seconds last and it went open, Jennie's Mom showed up which is My Mom also.

"My Babies!" She squeal when she see the kids beside me.

"Grandma!!" Skyler and Daehan scream then they throw themselves to her.

She hug the two and look at Lauren "Hello our little girl" She caress Lauren's cheek that earn a loud giggle from her.

"Oh! My Favorite Grandchildren are here!" Jennie's Dad said. He bend his knees and spread his arms "Give Grandpa a tight hug" He told.

The two kids run off him and do what he said. We both look at the three who's laughing and teasing each other.

"Wait. Why did you step out of your car? Give Lauren to me and I'll open the gate so you can park your car" She suggested and took Lauren from the carrier. She walk towards the other gate to open it.

"Mom.. "I called as I scratch my head, she look at me and smile "We took public transpo" I told and smile back.

She furrowed her brows and look at her husband then she gaze on me "You what?" Mrs. Kim made her way towards me "Did you sell you cars already? Are you on the cliff of bankruptcy?" She spontaneously asked.

I shake my head and bit my lip, I don't want to tell them that I went on a bar to have some fun and I leave Jennie alone with the kids. I don't want them to think that I'm being irresponsible parent and partner to them.

"I think they fought" Jennie's Dad said as he saunter beside his wife while carrying the two kids on his arms. "Am I right?" He asked and laugh at me.

"Just a little misunderstanding and it's my fault" I said.

"Let's go inside and talk about that stuff" Dad said and lead our way inside the house.

The kids play around except Lauren who's crawling on the couch, holding her small teddy bear. I kiss her really quick and she smile at me, This baby never fail to make me smile even the smallest thing she do.

"So what happened?" Dad asked and sit on the couch beside me "We'll eat soon, Your Mom's preparing the food"

"Just.. I put my pride on the top last night so we have some little arguments but everything's fine. Nothing to worry about Dad" I fake my laugh and lean on the backrest.

He lean forward and top my shoulder "Tell me Lisa so we can tell to Jennie if she did it wrong. You have kids and she let you use public transpo? Unbelievable" He hissed and shake his head.

"I-I went to the bar with Jisoo and others.. I mean she didn't know that we went there that night. I leave her with the kids alone the house then I went home early this morning. She's freakin mad, almost breaking those glasses and miniatures on me which I understand. It's my mistake" I force myself to smile again and I earn a loud laugh from him.

I don't know what should I react so I laugh as well. I thought he will be mad at me but look at him, he's laughing his ass off. Since we came back in korea we visit them from time to time so we barely talk about this kind of issue. We visit my parents more often since it's not that far from the house tho.

"Just drink? No girls?" He narrow his eyes.

"No Dad! No girls!" I shake my hands to deny his accusation.