Chapter 170

It's passed 2am already and this peaceful muted cabin was filled with drunk and somnolent people. After Jennie found out how Lisa took the kids to play, they quit and didn't even think twice to continue. They went back in the cabin and prepare themselves to sleep.

Jennie was trying to pretend that she was asleep so Lauren will take a rest but it's not working. Jennie was doing her best to scare and sing a good song to put her on sleep but Lauren doesn't want to cooperate. Maybe she successfully made Skyler sleep in just a snap but to Lauren, she needs more energy.

Jennie was half eyed to watch what was Lauren doing and this young little girl was crawling around the bed and didn't think about other people on the same bed. Jennie gritted her teeth in upsetting sight of her daugther. She massage her temple and pull Lauren's foot back beside her, she's disturbing Aleyna's sleep.

"Let's sleep" Jennie growl but the little girl giggle and pinch her Mom's cheek "This is all your Dada's fault. I'm getting tired watching you"

Lauren rolled her body away from Jennie and got up. The latter have no choice but to carry her youngest and take her on the darkest place to scare the shit out of her.

"Come here" Jennie said and take her kid. Lauren laugh and wiggle her legs as she thought that they will do something exciting.

When Jennie reached the small living room, there's a sight of Seulgi sleeping beside Lisa with her leg on the latter's chest, Jisoo who fall asleep on the couch while her mouth was widely open, Jimin who used kitchen's table as his bed, Wendy that was out of comforter and hugging her knees as she feels cold, Hanbin that was sleeping peacefully and comfortably beside Seulgi and Lisa who's snoring with her arms and legs widely open.

Jennie rolled her eyes on sleeping Lisa. She intentionally stepped on the lady's toe which made her wince in pain while her eyes were closed.

"Dadadada" Lauren called her out so Jennie quickly covered her mouth until they reached outside wherein there's no sight of light aside from the moon.

"Please sleep now baby" Jennie said and tried her best to make Lauren lean on her chest, the little girl refused and looked around "If you didn't sleep, I'll call someone out to take you. More likely, a ghost that will eat your flesh"

Lauren stop from moving and let Jennie's words sink in her mind "No" She mumbled and looked through the woods.

Jennie flashes a grinned as she thought that it's working "Ghost likes to take kids who're very stubborn and naughty. They will call your name and take you" She whispered through Lauren's ear.

Lauren giggle as it was ticklish for her "Nini go with me too" She replied.

"No, I won't. They won't let me in their place. Only bad kids could. Are you a bad kid?" She asked and Lauren shook her head "If you're not a bad kid, you will sleep or else I'll call this ghost whom I know since then to take you"

"Okay" She said with determination.

Jennie closed her eyes a bit and sigh, she pointed in the woods and said "You see that place? A ghost will come out soon so you better sleep now Lauren" She said out of annoyance

"I see ghost" Lauren looked at Jennie with her eyes widened and looked again "Waving at me. Hi!"

Jennie got goosebumps "Stop" She told her.

"Hi" Lauren repeated and waved her hand.

Jennie was planning to scare her but it turns the other way around. She instantly made her way back inside the cabin and locked the door. For the second time, she stepped on Lisa's toe with force as she passed by. When they reached the bed, she put Lauren down and forced her to sleep. The little girl whine and refusing, she even shouted No which made Chaeyoung wakes up. She checked if something's wrong but Jennie assured her that it's nothing and she goes back to sleep. Jennie have no idea what gotten into Lauren's mind to stay up all night and do nothing.