Chapter 41: Love

Jennie's P. O. V.

I remove my two piece and turn the shower on. The cold water touches my skin that makes me quiver, How on earth that a cold water can be this cold? I brushes my hair and put a shampoo on it. I'm so happy that we're okay already, I can't make i long since she already reflect on what she did and maybe that's enough to forgive her.

When she told me that Miyeon brought her home, I don't know what should I think but of course I trust Lisa than anyone. I just shrug it off and forget it.

While I'm enjoying myself inside the bathroom, I feel someone behind me. I look back to check and saw Lisa, she's already naked.

My eyes went wide as she stares at me in the eye.

"W-What are you doing here?" I stuttered.

She grin and push me on the wall "I've been craving for you since the day you leave the house" She whispered.

Lisa put her both arms on the wall and lock me in. Her body get wet as we share the shower. The water drip in my eye which made it irritated, I rub it but she remove my hand and I quickly feel her lips against mine.

She kiss me hungrily with lust in it. I close my eyes and let the coldness change into burning feeling inside me. I wrap my arms around her nape and pull her closer. Her hand snake on my waist and she squeeze my ass, I flinch a little which made her smile.

"You're the only thing I want to eat all day" She uttered when she pull out in our kiss.

She dive on my neck and suck it, I know there will be some visible hickeys after. We didn't mind the shower that pouring on our body, it add a bit tension between us.

Lisa cup my breast and suck the other one, I can't help but to moan out loud as I close my eyes, feeling the sensational feeling that Lisa give. She lifted me up and make me astride on her waist. She continuously suck my breast like a hungry baby and encircled her tongue around my nipple.

I grip on her hair and bang my head back, fuck. I miss her so much, her touches and kisses. Her kisses trail down on my belly and her fingertips touch every inch of my skin. She goes back on sucking me neck, I tilted my head for more access.

"Uhhmm" I moan when she hit my sweet spot.

"Let's go further than this" She said and turn the shower off.

She carry me into bridal style until we reach our bed. The footsteps that we made leave a wet mark on the floor. She lay me down without breaking our kisses, I know the bed will be soaking wet because of our body. I'm afraid that we will transfer in other room.

She give a quick kisses on every inch that she made. My legs move up a bit because of the astonishing kisses that Lisa leave on my skin.

I look down to her and she's eyeing on me, her seductive eyes make me crave for more. I want her. Really bad. I saw how she release her tongue out of her mouth and it traces between my breast down to my navel. It feels like we're newly wed that taking a honeymoon tonight, her touches are too soft and gentle.

"Are you ready?" She asked and grin, her dark side shows up again. Everytime we're doing this, she's always being dominant.

"I am always ready" I said with seductive voice.

She smirk and spread my legs apart, she lean forward and her tongue comes out, she lick my slit that made me twitch. My mouth went open and I grip on the mattress. She eat me like crazy.

"Fuck Lisayaaah~" I moan because of the freaking pleasure, I don't care if someone might hear us. I want to release everything inside me.

She suck my clit and even play it between her fingers. I think I'll come any moment now. I felt her finger poking my entrance. The water that was covering my body earlier change into sweat, it flow down on my neck.