Chapter 94

Seulgi arrived at her company safe. She used the VIP entrance so the medias won't come after her. A lot of guards guide and secure her, she's wearing a blank expression which everybody notice. When she reach the floor where her office is situated, she hurriedly go.

"Mrs. Kang, Our investors are asking for a meeting to pull out their investments" Her secretary said.

Seulgi didn't bother to look at him and just proceed inside her office. She close the door and doesn't want anyone in. She took her seat on the swivel chair and rested her temple on her palm.

She took the pen and point it on the paper to right. She notice a drop on the paper, she laugh as she felt the tears dripping down her cheeks. Seulgi put down the pen and lean her back on the swivel chair.

She stood up and walk towards the window, she's watching how the medias are trying to invade her company. She grip on her coat and convulsed into tears.

"I just want to take a rest" She whispered to herself.

Seulgi wipe her tears when she heard the door open, it's her parents. She took her seat and didn't even greet him.

"Seulgi" They called.

Seulgi open her laptop and didn't mind them at all. Before, she's seeking for help but now... Seems like she already accepted the fact that she's alone and hopeless.

"You need to take a rest" Her Father said.

"Yeah I need to rest" She mumbled and wet her lips.

She make herself busy by scrolling through the articles about her and Irene. She stays on ruffling her hair and pressing the mouse pad aggressively. Her Mom walk beside her and massage her shoulder.

"Ssshh. Everything will be alright" She whispered when she saw her crying again.

Seulgi didn't speak and let go of her laptop. She look down and fidget her fingers. So much thoughts are running through her mind. Her parents are talking to her but nothing sinks in. Only some buzzes are coming inside her ears.

Her Mom cup her cheeks and she's also crying, she's saying something but she can't understand. Seulgi shakes her head and lower down her head again.

Her world starts to crumble down, shrinking like an ice melting on the water. Even though she wants to stop from crying but tears decide to pour down on its own. Her mind is already close, every advices and wisdom are just disappearing really quick.

"If I die, it would stop right?" Seulgi uttered which made her parents alarmed.

"Seulgi, look at me" Her Father kneel down "You're strong. Keep g-"

"I'm tired" She cut him off.

Seulgi's Mom step in and hold her shoulder, the chair move. She's also crying due to Seulgi's condition.

"We will go home, okay? You'll be alright"

"I don't want to go home. I will go back in my unit, I don't need someone else with me. It's better if I'm alone" She said not looking at them.

Her father stood up and just watch the two talking. He noticed that she's changing step by step her emotion and physical appearance. He walk out of the office and took out his phone to call someone.

The telephones keep on ringing so Seulgi's mom hang it. She doesn't want to make her daughter feel so much stress. Seulgi is already calm but still not talking and just staring at somewhere.

Seulgi's Mom check the documents and paperwork of her daughter but none of it is finish and polish. Some deadlines should be passed the very last day but the documents are still here, unfinished.