Chapter 13: Secrets

"I never meant to say it~" Skyler cried as soon as they reach Jennie's room followed by Daehan on the back and Lauren who's been carried by Jennie.

Jennie decided to separate the two kids from the three big babies inside the playroom. She didn't speak when she heard what Skyler said, she throw a glare to Lisa and the two which made them shut.

"He did Mommy! He did!" Daehan reported as he slump his ass on the bed.

Skyler glare on him with his furrowed brows "Don't talk. I'm not talking to you!" He shouted.

Daehan make face on him and stick out his tongue, Lucky to them that Jennie's busy putting Lauren on the crib. She walk through her way to Skyler and kneel down to reach his level.

"Who taught you that? And why did you yelled on your brother? Is it the right thing to do?" Jennie asked while looking straight at Skyler's eyes.

Skyler continued on crying while looking up on the ceiling as he was scared to tell Jennie the truth.

"Tell me Skyler Manoban" She said his full name that made V more trigger to cry aloud.

"Whoop his ass Mommy" Daehan suggested while smiling widely on the sight of his brother getting lectured by his Mom, best sight for him.

"Shut up!" Skyler scream with his shril voice. Daehan roll on the bed and laugh silently.

Jennie look at Daehan and frown "Daehan if you won't stop I'll make you face the wall for the whole day. I'm serious" She said with her authoritative voice.

"I'm sorry Mommy but Wewen taught him to say it. Dada told him to stop from saying it because it was a bad thing but he was too stubborn and make fun of it" He complained.

Jennie massage her temple and look back at Skyler who's biting his finger while looking at Daehan.

"Mommy I'm sorry" He said between his sobs as if he can get the sympathy of Jennie from crying. He cough almost choking himself from it.

"You think crying is the best key to resolve your mistake?" She asked, Lauren starts to cry becauase she wants to get out of the crib, Jennie stood up walk towards Lauren to soothe her.

V shook his head "No Mommy but I'm scared of you" He told, he look at Daehan saw his brother teasing him. He balled his fist and showed it to Daehan.

"Bleeeh" Daehan laugh silently.

"Why would you? I never hurt you" Jennie said while carrying Lauren on her arms "Stay here and don't do anything while I'm taking Lauren's milk. You hear me?"

"Okay Mommy" Daehan answered while Skyler he's still upset to her Mom.

Jennie put Lauren in the crib and walk out of the room to take what she needed. The kids left alone inside, Daehan is jumping on the bed happily and watching how Skyler wipe his tears.

"You are bad Skyler, Mom should whoop your ass" Daehan sly a smirk.

V clench his jaw and extended his arm with his close fist "You see this? This will land on your face if you won't stop" He threatened.

Daehan knows how V get easily angered by jokes so he continued teasing him.

"Really? I will tell Mommy that you will punch me and I guess Mommy will cut your hand and throw it to lap dogs to eat it"

"Quit it!" Skyler said as he walk beside the bed and took the pillow, he's ready to throw it to his Hyung.

"Mommy will whoop V's ass!" Daehan sing it to tease his brother more.