Chapter 59: On Fire

Lisa's P. O. V.

I turn off my phone when I finished talking with my assistant who's fixing the papers of my family. I didn't left the house earlier when Jennie hug me from the back begging me not to go because she was afraid the Daniel might barge inside our house while I'm away. The way she speak and cry awhile ago is the same as when Hanbin tried to raped her before. She cry her heart out almost losing her voice.

I feel so angry and furious that I really wanted to remove her arms around me so I can look for Daniel and beat him so bad but when I heard how terrified my wife was.. I decided to stay until she calm down. She told me that Hanbin showed up and help her through Daniel.. I didn't speak or say any single word to thank him because he did what Daniel did to my wife befote.

I never hurt or laid my hands to Jennie ever since. It's better to hurt myself than to hurt him physically. Daehan also got bruise and he even tired to hurt Lauren? He's pushing me to go through hell. I won't leave him unwound.

I kiss Jennie's forehead and put a pillow beside her. She fell asleep while crying, I can't bear to see her like that.

"I'll be back" I whispered and tuck her in.

I walk out of the room carefully and run downstairs where I see my parents in the living room.

"How's Jennie? The kids are playing inside their room" My Mom said.

"Gonna visit someone" I replied back and dash out of the house.

As soon as I step out of my car, I drove it off so I can reach the place as early as possible. Someone told me that Daniel is in the casino early this morning.

Perhaps His parents bile him in the prison last night, if the jail can't do anything to him.. Then I'll do my part to put him under the ground.

I speed up my car almost bumping every vehicle who block my way. I don't care if he's Seulgi's cousin, he messed up big fucking time. I warned him but seems like he's looking for something that he will regret until his last breath

Few minutes later and I arrive at the Casino. Famous casino in town to be exact, he's wasting their damn money. I walk towards the main door to go but the bouncers block my way.

"I'm sorry Ma'am but you can go inside. This day is exclusively for elite people who are playing inside" He calmly said.

I laugh at him and take out my wallet.

"In case you don't know who am I, here" I throw my ID to his face "Who ever elite people you are pertaining to, I can buy their businesses in just a snap. So if you don't want to get fired right at this moment, you better release your hand upon me and move your body out of my way" I warned them with my firm voice.

The bouncers bowed their heads and apologize. I didn't dare to reply back as I walk inside the dark casino, I can hear some laughter and grunt.

"Mrs. Manoban?!"

I look where the voice came from and it was the owner of the casino.

"Hey Mr. Yang, Mr. Kang Daniel is here.. Right?"

He was surprised because I never been in here. Never in my life. I used to go to the bar but I never thought of playing here, it can destroy everyone's life. Especially in business.

"Ah. Yes, he's playing with other businessmen.. Let's go, I will lead the way" He excitedly said.

I flashes a grin when I heard him saying that my target is here. We walk through the crowd, Everyone is looking at me and even waving their hands.. They know me because of my business. Few more steps and I saw Kang Daniel in the corner where he's somewhat irritated, maybe he's losing the game.