Chapter 159

"What happened?" Jennie asked as she put Lauren on Daehan's bed to check her up. She touched her forehead and the little girl went in grimace that made Jennie worried, she looked at the two adults who are silent and not even moving in the corner of their room "Get out, before I did something" She said.

The two quickly run out and slammed the door. Jennie can hear their running footsteps and murmurs but she didn't think about it.

"Does it hurt baby?" She asked worriedly, Lauren nodded her head and pouted her lips "What just happened? Did Dada let you play alone?"

Lauren shook her head "No mandu" She replied.

"Daehan what happened to your sister? Skyler?" Jennie gazed on the two boys who're looking at each other.

"My fault Mommy" Sky pouted and hugged Jennie on the neck "Forgive me Mommy, I didn't mean to splashed the water on the floor. Lauren is a food monster that's why she earned it" He explained.

Jennie let out a sigh and hold Lauren's arms "Let me put an ice on it, okay? You guys should stay here. Don't move" She rubbed Lauren's arms and slowly stood up before she walked out.

Skyler touched Lauren's forehead and caress her hair "Are you alright?" He whispered to her but Lauren rolled her eyes to him "Don't roll your eyes to me, I'm being good to you" He groan

"Mommy didn't yell at us, couldn't you believe it?" Daehan said while staring at the door where Jennie went out. He plop his body behind Lauren and brushed her hair just like a princess.

Skyler just went to the cage of his pet. He put his index finger inside to touch the cute hamster sleeping. He giggle and shook the cage a bit to wake it up, few minutes later and Jennie went back carrying the iced pack. She hurriedly knelt down ans put gently the ice on Lauren's forehead.

"I'm okay now Nini" Lauren speak up and yawn "Dada did that"

"Dada did it?" Jennie asked while checking the lump "But we have to make sure that everything's fine. Mommy won't feel at ease if I don't do this so let Mommy, okay?"

"Mommy you're not mad at us? Or to Dada?" Daehan asked out of curiosity.

"Nope. I'm not mad baby, it's an accident. Nobody should be put on blame. Let's sleep after this. You made your babysitters tired" She replied and kissed Lauren's forehead "Does it make you feel better now?"

"A bit" Lauren whispered on Jennie's ears and giggle. Jennie carry her with a lot of force since this baby is not that light to hold. She made the young girl lay on her arms and sway her body to sleep.

The couple is trying to get the feel of sleeping without milk most especially if she just finished eating. Although the little girl is wagging her feet indicates that she wants something, Jennie sway her body more to make her sleep.

"Daehanie, Skyler lets sleep?" Jennie tried to convinced them. The eldest one proceed on his bed and tuck himself while Skyler lifted up his arms to Jennie, telling her to carry him as well "I still have Lauren on my arms baby. Lay down there, as soon as she's asleep and you're still awake, I'll sing you lullaby. Is that okay?"

Skyler scratched his head "Okay" He said in defeat and lay down while watching his Mommy "I love you Mommy, you're the best"

"Thank you baby, I love you too" Jennie smile widely as she heard her son spilling sweet words.

After Lauren, Sky did wait for Jennie for his turn and hugged her so tight until he falls asleep. When everything's good, Jennie went out of the room and walked towards the corridor to get in their room. She can hear the two stupids laughing in the living room, seems like they're playing something.