Chapter 130

Lisa's P. O. V.

I was using my old phone that I found earlier in the cabinet. It's 8:24 in the morning and I need to go to the mall to buy something. I planned to take Jennie with me but she's moving too slow and kept on talking on what time we will be gone home because she needs to prepare for the event so I decided not to bring her in the mall.

We almost argued later because she's asking me some questions on what make up she should wear and such, I asked her if she's trying to look seductive in front of everyone else and she started to be defensive. I just cut her off when I found my old phone and created a group chat.

Thankfully that they agreed. I walked downstairs where I saw the kids on the living room, they're busy playing with their toys and of course I'm just a shadow to them. They didn't even gaze on me for a second.

"Mom I'm leaving. Check the kids for us" I said to Mom and she just shooed me away.

"Mommy Jen, I'm leaving!" I shouted, she's in the kitchen "Babies.. See you later!"

"Bye bye" They said in Unison and went back on playing.

"Where's my kiss?" Jennie showed up. I swiftly run to her and give her a peck on the lips "Get back as soon as possible"

"Yes Ma'am" I chuckle and kiss her lipd a lot of times before I headed to the kids and kiss them "Don't miss Dada, okay? I'll be back"

"We won't" V uttered.

I rolled my eyes to him and walk outside. I decided to bring my sports car so I can drive so fast. Jennie stayed outside the house while carrying Lauren, waiting for me to drive away. I started the engine and waited until the gate automatically open. I wave my hand to them and throw a flying kiss before I move my car.

It's a busy week for everyone. A lot of people are strolling around the city and preparing for Christmas. Of course what do we expect? A traffic. I rested my head on the back seat while intertwining my hands above my head, waiting for the Go signal.

I step on my gas pedal as soon as the cars start moving. Since I brought my sports car, I can easily surpass the normal cars. I pull the shifter until three, my exhaust is too loud that can annihilate someone's ears. It's been so long since I used this. From that time that my family became bigger, I decided not to drive this for safety.

After spending half hour of driving, I finally reached the parking lof of the mall wherein I saw Seulgi first. She flustered a smile and wave her hand. I turn off the engine and hop out of the car.

"I'm way too early" She chuckle and ask for a high five.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Here they go" Seulgi pointed the main entrance of the parking lot.

Three cars came in, College vibes. They parked it beside my car and step out of it. As usual, they welcomed us with their creepy smile.

"Let's go now?"

Jimin run towards me and put her arm on my shoulder. We walked inside while talking about what will happen later in the event. I can tell that they're really excited.

We stop when the guards start the inspection of the bags and everything before we can go inside. I was the first one who get the inspection then next is Seulgi and Wendy. I walked inside as I waited for them to get inside.

"What's your gift for Jennie?" Seulgi asked.

"Still have no idea" I shrugged my shoulder.

It's time to Jimin's turn to get the inspection when this stupid man just fool around.