Chapter 61: Arrest

Jennie's P. O. V.

"Did you lock the door?" She asked as she supported her body by putting her both arms on my both side so she won't crash on me.

"Yeah I did" I answer back.

The cold atmosphere turns into something hot that made our body burn in desire. We never had a love making these past days that we were together, I'm sure she's craving for it and so I am. I'm craving for her touches, kisses, and everything she does to me that made my body flicker.

"My body is in pain but I won't let this pass" She seductively said and dive into my neck, she leave a mark and wet kisses on it. I tilted my head so she can have more easy access.

Her tongue swirl around that tickles me. She suck on my sweet spot which made my legs jerk and hug her nape, I grasp on her hair as I feel the sensational feeling down there when she put her knee between my legs that touch my region.

"How could you make me feel so arouse by just using your knee?" I said with my sexy voice, trying to seduce her.

She stop from licking my skin and gaze on my eyes. She can change the expression of her eyes from being jolly to being sexy and having a lust underneath.

Her dark brown eyes are glowing, I can stare at it and I can tell that I'm the only girl she wants. The wind blows through our window that causes the curtain to dance in rhythm. She claim my lips with hunger, Although I've been kissing her lips every day, I am always craving for it. I always misses her kisses. The way she nibble and put her tongue inside me is undeniably a wonderful feeling.

When our tongue battle for dominance, her hands sneak inside my shirt and cup my breasts.

Whenever we're doing this, she's too focus that she doesn't want to speak and just enjoy the moment.

We both parted our lips and catch our breath. Lisa hurriedly take off her hirt then I did mine, I don't want to wait for her to do it. She unclasp my red lace bra and she draw her mouth into my nipple and twist her tongue, my waist arch upward.

She's too good

No. I mean, she's the best.

"You're too aggressive.. O-Oh Fu-fuck" I moan and hold Lisa's shoulder.

When I say, she's sucking my breath more than the babies do.. This is what I mean.

She leave my right breath swollen and suck the other one, making it more even. I can feel how she nibble on my hard, she massage the other one which leave my mouth open. My legs can't stay still, I want her now.

"Lisa stop making it romantic. I'm tired of it, let's make it hard for more intense feeling" I sugges with my trembling voice. I can't speak normally because on what we're doing.

She stop and buried her face between my big breast then she burst out laughing. This is the first time that she laugh in the middle of our wrestling

"What's funny?" I bleat.

She went up on my face and kiss my lips "Nothing.. You are putting yourself in the next level of sexual intercourse huh? I love it" She chuckle.

My face reddened because of embarrassment. Isn't a bad thing to ask something new? We're married yet she's making me feel like we're still in the stage of dating.

She's about to kiss me on my neck again when I push her. Despite the fact that only the moon gives us light tonight, I can still see a perplexity on her face. I sit on the bed while still naked.

"Why?"

I took my clothes and put it on my lap "Maybe we can do it some other time" I shrug.

She rolled her eyes and sneer "Seriously? Are you serious?"