Chapter 95

Some employees in the company is gathering in the main door. Reporters are already outside, waiting for someone to arrive. Every floors of the building are somewhat in chaos. Running back and forth to clean their tables, preparing their documents and so on.

"Quick! Quick! Double time!" The supervisor shouted "Our owners will arrive in a minute and one of them are really strict. I don't want to get embarrassed when they see how dirty your tables are"

"Ma'am the guard said that you need to go down because our CEO will arrive any minute" An employee reported.

"If I see something unnecessary on your desks, I will throw it on your faces" She warned and hurriedly walk towards the elevator.

Everyone is already forming two lines to greet the CEO.

"After years, Mrs. Manoban has already arrive" The chief marketing officer said.

"I am glad but scared at the same time. She's also strict but I heard from Korea that her wife is more strict than her" The Financial officer said.

A black car stop in front of the door. The cameras are already flashing. The guards instantly run to shove everyonr away when Lisa and Jennie step out of the car.

"Mrs. Manoban, Are you staying here for good?" Someone asked.

Lisa wrap her arm on Jennie's shoulder as they walk inside, she knows that Jennie hates crowded place.

"Is she talking to me or you?" The tall girl whispered and chuckle but Jennie didn't even smile that cause her to pout.

The two turn around to face everyone when they're already in front of the door.

"Thank you for welcoming us today, Really appreciated. About your questions, I'm really sorry but my secretary will answer those in the right time thank you" Lisa stated and lead the way inside where her employees are waiting.

"Mrs. Manoban!"

"Ma'am!"

"Mrs. CEO"

The medias keep on calling her until the guards close the door.

"Welcome back Mrs. CEO!" Lisa's employees greet them. The Chief Operating Officer walk towards the two and give a bouquet of flowers. 

"Thank you" The two said and smile at them.

After they took a picture, they proceed to the CEO office which had been stock for almost years. Lisa and Jennie keep themselves from being professional in front of their employees. As much as possible, No touching, kissing and teasing in front of them. Although, Lisa is tempting to kiss Jennie's soft cheeks.

"The shareholders ask for a meeting later Mrs. CEO" The secretary said to Lisa.

"I know" She shortly said.

They keep their silence until they reach the floor where her office situated. The moment that the elevator went open, The employees bow their heads and greet them.

"Make sure every shareholders are in the meeting later. Don't be late" Lisa said as they walk towards her office.

When Jennie notices someone staring lovingly at her wife, she look at her from head to toe and even raise her eyebrow. The employee saw how Jennie glare at her and she quickly bow her head to apologize.

"I wanna thrust a pen in someone's eyes" Jennie whispered and rolled her eyes.

"Are you saying something?" The tall girl asked as she open the office door for her, she let Jennie walk in first before she closed it.