Chapter 106

Jisoo's P. O. V

It's 9:00 AM and we're already here in supermarket, buying all the things that  Chaeyoung wanted. Since my wife had experienced a major stressed from spotting, I decided to take her for a shopping spree not just about clothes but anything she wanted to buy. I'm really thankful that everything is fine now.

"Jisoo-yah~" Wendy bump my shoulder, I forgot to tell that this idiot is with me. She called me earlier to asked something and I told her that Chaeyoung and I are on our way to the supermarket so look at her, she followed us.

"What?" I asked and stop in a bookshelves, I never thought that a supermarket will have this inside.

"What should I do now?" She asked, since we met her earlier.. She's been asking me some things about how will she tell Joy about her feelings.

I look for a book that will benefit on me and Chaeyoung. I heard that it is the best way to cope up with pregnant woman everyday if we read it.

"You know what Wendy? It's really easy to confess, the only thing that is hard is to accept what may she response about it" I told and took the book with the title of "Happy life for pregnant woman"

I push the cart again while reading the cover. I glimpse on Chaeyoung who's busy looking for something, I don't know what is it.

"She said when we had a dinner that we are just friends and we are not dating"

"Have you informed her that you like her?" I asked and turn the pages "Oops. I'm sorry" I said to the Lady who I almost bump with.

Wendy hold on the cart and walk backwards "I didn't but she's not too naive for not noticing the effort I put every day!" She replied.

We stop behind Chaeyoung and I look at Wendy "It's hard to assume Wendy. If I were Joy? I would say the same thing. What do you expect? Say proudly to your parents that you are dating although you're not informing me that we are on the stage of dating? Gosh Wendy. Make up your mind. These days, it's hard to assume. It will just break your heart" I stated and shakes my head.

"You are right" She sadly said.

I put down the book in the cart and rested my both arms on the handle as I look at Chaeyoung. Before, we're buying stuff just for us and now we're buying for the health of our baby. I'm really excited to see that angel.

I want a baby boy for our eldest so someone will protect his siblings if given a chance to have another one. Like Lisa who has Daehan, he's a responsible little boy. If Skyler is a mischief-maker, well I can say that Daehan is worst than ever when he was just a baby. Imagine? Everytime that Lisa tried to made us look after Daehan, we were all refusing because he would make a chaotic scene inside our condo but now look at him, a reliable older brother.. But still I'm not so sure about Skyler, they said.. Middle child is the black sheep of the family so.. Let's see if Skyler will follow Lisa's footsteps in the future. When Lisa told me that Daehan got bullied in school, I'm not surprised since he doesn't want any trouble with anyone.. I was thinking that time that maybe if Skyler is already studying, No one will dare to touch him since that kid is like Jennie when it comes to fight, Not surprising for us. Moreover, If our child is a girl.. I'm still thankful.

"Babe, Could you get me some breads? I forgot to have it" Chaeyoung requested.

"Sure. Don't carry too much, okay? Just wait me here" I said.

I leave the cart with Chaeyoung, Wendy starts to follow me again.

"I think I should beg with Joy to date you.. So no more Wendy will come around us" I chuckle and check each section if the bread is there.