Chapter 69: Told

Jennie and Lisa are in the supermarket, they are buying some foods for the kids and even snacks for their movie marathon later. Lisa carry the basket and follow her wife who's looking somewhere to find the best and healthy food for her children. The two are just wearing their sleeping wear since it's already 9pm.

"Hun, Can we buy this for Lauren?" Lisa asked, she show the mallows in the shelf.

"You mean the kids?" Jennie raise her eyebrow.

"Of course they can share" Lisa chuckle and put it inside the basket "I want to use a cart instead"

"We're not going to buy too much so basket is fine" She said not looking at her. She took some cereals and breads for the kids, she's busy checking the labels.

"I wanna ride that cart" Lisa pouted while watching how a customer push the cart.

"What?" Jennie interrogate and put the cereals in the basket "Give me that if you don't want to get tired" She's about to take it from Lisa but the latter didn't let her.

Lisa wrap her arm on Jennie's shoulder "I'm just kidding honey" She kiss Jennie's head and they walk.

Jennie wrap her arm around Lisa's back and grip on her shirt, everyone is looking at them because of their sweetness. Lisa keeps on kissing Jennie's forehead and even hug her wife from the back while Jennie is looking for something.

"What do you prefer to eat Strawberry jam or Chocolate?" Jennie asked Lisa.

"Jennie Manoban" Lisa said without a pause "I prefer to eat yo-"

Jennie cover her mouth and look around them "Lisa, your mouth!" She pull Lisa away from the people. She's squashing Lisa's both cheeks "Control it!"

"I can't. You are always leaving me sexually frustrated" Lisa frown in the corner, watching how Jennie grab their snacks for later.

Jennie look at her flustered "What? Can we talk about it on private? Not here hun" She softly said.

Lisa pout her lips and move towards Jennie to hug her "It's okay.. I can wait although we already made it for years.. I still respect you" She kiss Jennie's lips.

Jennie can't help but to smile "You're making me proud, Did you know that?" She giggle.

"I am happy to hear that" Lisa chuckle wrap her arm again on Jennie's shoulder "I love you so much, you are the only girl I love, want and need"

"Are you sure? No one?"

Lisa look at her eyes and stop "What are you talking about? Of course. I love you so much because I love you so much, you understand?" She said.

Jennie beam and hug Lisa "Let's go now so we can watch movies together" She whispered that sends shiver on Lisa's whole body.

----

Jisoo's P. O. V.

I am now laying down on the bed beside Chaeyoung. I can't sleep while my wife, she's snoring. When we went to the doctor earlier, we saw the heart beat of our child. I'm shedding in tears whenever I'm thinking about it.

I took my phone when it vibrated, I guess the demonic creatures are alive again in our group chat.

"What the?" I cuss when I read the messages. Wendy look so attracted to Yoona but the hell I care, she's single.