Chapter 167

Seulgi's P. O. V.

As of the moment, we're on our way to the river to celebrate. Skyler wants to go fishing so Lisa choose this. Jennie's group including Joy and the twins are in front of us, of course the twins are in the twin stroller and good thing that this small path towards the river is very fine so no need to worry about the babies. Lisa said that this is the shortcut and I guess she's right, we can hear the river flowing smoothly.

"Why we suffer in every outing we go? Like.. For real? I'm starting to think that they want us to be here because no one would carry their things" Jimin started to complain behind me. We're few feet away from them and I'm sure they can't hear us.

"Just carry it and we're getting nearer" I said and glance at the back where I saw Lisa with her three kids, since it's Skyler's birthday he's riding Lisa's shoulder while the two other kids are holding each others hands in front of her. And of cours there's Wendy murmuring at her back, also Hanbin who's carrying the big box.

Earlier when Lisa arrived with Hanbin, we were surprised and bewildered on the thought that Lisa will bring her mortal enemy. The discussion about the issue before didn't last long because she wanted to go. We have a lot of questions actually but maybe we will ask them later. I think Hanbin is still aware that everyone was still afraid of him. Well, who wouldn't be? Rapist and a murderer is in front of us but I'm trying to tell myself that it is all in the past. Before we grabbed our things earlier, Jimin and I searched for a gun or knife in Hanbin's body just in case.. You know it's hard to give the trust he was asking for. Lisa just laughed and told us she already did and found nothing.

"Sadly that we didn't bake the cake we planned" Wendy said from behind. We were wasted last night so we didn't wake up early. Sad that Skyler don't have cake to slice.

"It's fine. As long as Sky didn't know that his pet was missing" I mumbled.

"Jennie said, she won't let us if her son went out of control" Jimin said with his low tone of voice.

"I hope he won't create chaos when we reveal the baby. Honestly, I have no idea what's the gender" I said to my friends behind me, letting them hear my voice.

"I guess it's a girl" Lisa said "Irene is blooming"

"I second the motion" Wendy raise her hand to be noticed.

"Well.. Since Lisa has a lot of experience about pregnancy, I'll go for a girl" Jimin agreed and fix the plastic he was holding "Another bitch will arrive soon"

I looked behind and saw Hanbin getting awkward "How about you man?" I asked and he gazed on me.

He shrugged his shoulder and clear his throat "It's a boy" He chuckle.

"Woaaah" The three said and laugh.

"We should have a bet. Who wins the game will receive a good treatment for the rest of day and who lose the game will be the slave for the whole damn day. It will benefit in both party" Wendy suggested while wiggling her eyebrows to me, I know she wants to do this because Hanbin's pick was different to them "What do you think?"

"Sure!" We said including Hanbin, what a brave man. I don't think he can handle our asses.

"But if I win, I need cash as well" Hanbin chuckle.

"Hey! You have free food until we leave this place then you're still going to ask fo-" I didn't let Jimin finish his rude words when I hit his chest very hard that made him choke.