⇢ CHAPTER 78

season 10 episode 11

"I don't wanna go." Holly groaned, pulling the bedcovers over her head as Jackson opened the curtains, allowing the sunshine to pour into their room nicely.

Jackson released a small chuckle before he walked over to their closet and reached in, grabbing a sweater out and placing it on himself as he voiced, "Holl," He sighed in sympathy before walking over to the bed to sit next to her, "Sweetheart," Holly peaked her eyes out of the covers at the nickname, causing Jackson's face to grace a smile, "it's just for a small while–"

"Ugh." Holly groaned again, pushing the covers off of her as she sat up and faced her boyfriend, "I hate April."

Jackson frowned his eyebrows, having assumed the last piece of her sentence would be 'Libby, Kimmie, and Alice' and not the one sister she was close to, "Why?"

Holly pouted as she recalled, "When April got her duck, she was feeling super confident and said he would waddle faster than any other pig could, so they bet that one of the pigs could beat her duck from one corner of the fence to the other– and if she lost," Holly sighed heavily, placing her head on Jackson's shoulder as she resumed, "she'd have to make them her bridesmaids."

"Oh." Jackson pursed his lips, thinking of an idea to save her from the horrible breakfast with her sisters, "Well," He grinned, "you could ditch them and hang out in my O.R. while I do a rhinoplasty."

Holly smiled, lifting her head from his shoulder as she asked, "Really?"

Jackson shrugged, "Of course–"

"Thank you!" Holly cheered, tackling Jackson as they fell back onto the bed from the force before she was practically straddling his waist as she kissed him, eternally grateful that he was saving her from having to spend time with her horrible sisters.

"Maybe I should invite you to my O.R.'s more often if I'm gonna get kissed like this." Jackson joked, bringing a hand up to Holly's face as she reddened.

"We're– Star!" Libby, Kimmie, and Alice gasped as they opened the door– immediately, Holly scrambled off of her boyfriend as he raised his hands in surrender.

"I'm sorry!" April apologized, rushing into the room, "They–"

Holly's face was mortified, unsure why her sisters were in her room, "W-W-What–?"

"Go bother Matthew some more." April instructed, waving them away to the kitchen before she yelled a warning to her fiancé as they walked away, "Sorry!"

Jackson lifted himself up to a seated position, clearly in shock as he blinked and asked, "So you used the key to our place to infiltrate us with your sisters?"

"They wouldn't stop asking where you two were." April groaned, bringing a hand to her head as she felt a migraine begin to settle, "I swear, they keep interrogating Matthew to see if there's something wrong with him for marrying me and after I sent Matthew to get something from the kitchen, they immediately asked," April brought her voice to a nasally point to impersonate her sisters, "'Where's Holly?' and 'Oh, where's Jackson'–" She returned her voice to normal, "it all got too annoying that I brought them here thinking you would have breakfast or something and... well..." April chuckled, "you clearly weren't."