⇢ CHAPTER 9

season 4 episode 15

Drinks. Vodka. Booze. Tequila. Shots. Everything.

It was a crazy night.

Lexie, George, and Holly had practically drank everything at Joe's bar and somehow made their way home. 

Holly closed her eyes tighter in bed, "Ugh, my head."

Lexie was the first to go to her room, claiming she wanted to wake up early to go on a jog. Somehow, although she had been drunk, she remembered she needed to go on a jog.

"God," Holly thought, "did these walls get thinner? Or is George snoring louder?"

George and Holly decided to watch something on the couch. A movie that both didn't really pay attention to as they said goodnight and went to sleep.

"I should get up... why am I naked?" Holly's eyes immediately snapped awake as she looked down at herself wrapped in her blanket. "Oh, God." She whispered, wrapping the blanket tighter around herself as her eyes moved to the left to see George.

George. Snoring. Naked. In her bed. 

They had said goodnight to each other. Walked into each other's individual bedrooms and then George came back in the room. He said something Holly couldn't remember and then they started kissing.

Kissing led to the predicament they were currently in. 

Flashes of everything came to her as she banged her head against her hand. Reaching out, Holly lightly tapped him to try to wake him up, whispering, "George." Since that didn't work out, she nudged him harder and he snored himself awake, "George."

George squinted, his eyes adjusting to the sunlight before his eyes widened as he saw Holly wrapped in a blanket, everything rushing back to him as he saw her, "Holly--" 

"We had sex." Holly put a hand to her head as she freaked out, "I just had sex."

"Oh, my God." George remembered, blinking as he remembered the events from yesterday, "You're a virgin."

Holly turned around at him and shook her head, "Don't--!"

"I just had the best sex of my life with a virgin."  

Holly facepalmed, "Oh, God."

Holly leaned back in the elevator as Derek-- a distressed Derek-- walked inside the elevator as the doors opened before closing.

"Are you okay?" Holly asked, noticing his distressed face.

"I should be asking you that." Derek commented back, noticing her stress-filled face, "But I'm an attending--"