⇢ CHAPTER 3

season 4 episode 5 & 6

Wearing a bonnet with freckles drawn on her face, Holly wanted to kill Lexie for convincing her to wear a matching costume after Dr

Wearing a bonnet with freckles drawn on her face, Holly wanted to kill Lexie for convincing her to wear a matching costume after Dr. Yang told them to wear one. Holly had a small suspicion it could be a trick, but with Lexie's convincing words, she put the small suspicion aside.

"His medication was due half an hour ago." The daughter of Holly's patient reprimanded, "I mean, the man is living in the hospital while he waits on a heart."

"Erin, honey." The patient called out, gesturing to his daughter's attire, "I'm thinking it's kinda hard for anyone to take you seriously in your mouse costume."

"See," Erin defended as she turned to face her father, "I work with five year olds, dad. My costume is appropriate," She gestured behind to Holly, "hers is not." She turned back to look at Holly, "Look, I'm--I'm just saying, if you have time for Halloween costumes, you probably have time to provide my father with basic care."

Holly opened her mouth to respond as George approached the two, "Hi," he extended a hand out to greet Erin, "I'm Dr. O'Malley. Hi. We'll take care of your father right away."

"Thank you." Erin nodded at George before giving Holly one last look.

"You should always make sure they have their meds before you do anything else." George advised Holly in a lowered voice as they walked up to the Nurse's station.

"Okay." She looked up at him, "Thank you."

He handed a chart to a nurse and turned to Holly, "I like your costume."

"Oh," Holly smiled, "thanks. Lexie convinced me after Dr. Yang said that we c--"

"Dr. Yang..." George whispered, "is screwing with you."

Holly groaned as she took off the bonnet and George laughed , "I knew it."

"The costume's cute." George defended, trying to make Holly feel better and grew oblivious to her rosy cheeks.

"I--I have to go warn Lexie." Holly chuckled, "Before she gets into a similar scenario."

Standing awkwardly next to George and Izzie as they waited for the ambulance, Lexie turned to them, "If you two need to talk, I could wait over there."

"Why?" Izzie asked, referring to the morning when Callie had outed George's affair with Izzie, "It's not like we have any secrets anymore."

"Hey." Holly greeted, jogging up to the group and looking at Lexie, "Everything okay here?"

"Why wouldn't everything be okay here?" Izzie defended before she scoffed, "Callie told everyone. Everyone."

"Yeah," George answered, "it's gonna be a long day."