⇢ CHAPTER 80

season 10 episode 13

"You'll never guess who my patient is

"You'll never guess who my patient is." Holly announced, sitting next to Jackson as Alex groaned, unhappy with life— prompting Holly to frown her brows and ask, "What's up with—?"

"Love troubles." Alex answered quickly, not wanting to get into his failed marriage proposal to Jo as he nodded his head, "Who's the person?"

"Let's let Jackson guess." Holly started, directing her face towards her boyfriend, who began to wonder what he did wrong, "Or should I say Jackie?" 

Having a pointed look directed to him, Jackson quirked a brow, "Who—?" His eyes widened as he remembered, "Oh, my—"

"Your ex-girlfriend has a brain tumor." Holly answered before leaning back in her chair as Alex ceased his groaning, intrigued in the conversation, "And the brain tumor makes her think she's still dating you— and cannot keep going on about how much of a good kisser you are."

Alex chuckled as Jackson tilted his head, "What?"

"She," Holly repeated slow, "cannot stop talking about how well you kiss."

"Did you tell her you're his girlfriend?" Alex asked, reaching out for Holly's fries before she smacked his hand, "Ow!"

"Get your own." Holly instructed before shaking her head, unaware of Jackson slowly pouring some of his fries onto her tray, "I felt awkward— she thinks it's, like, ten years ago and can't remember anything present so Wilson and I are gonna operate on her later today." Alex went back to groaning upon the mention of his girlfriend before Holly resumed, "I don't know— it's weird." She glanced at Jackson, "She wouldn't stop talking about you."

Jackson quirked a brow, leaning forward with a hint of a smirk placed on his lips, "Are you jealous?"

Holly scoffed, "Why would I be jealous? If anything," She took a sip from her soda as Jackson leaned back in his chair while Holly pouted, "I'm kind of upset that I haven't been deemed a 'good kisser.'"

"You are!" Jackson exclaimed, gaining attention from the other doctors in the cafeteria before he cleared his throat and lowered his voice, "You are a good kisser."

"Mm." Holly hummed, squinting at him, "You're just saying that because I wanted the title."

"What?" Jackson frowned his brows as Alex groaned again, "No, I—"

Tired of the arguing, Alex abruptly leaned over from his chair and immediately lip-locked with Jackson for two seconds before sitting back in his chair, shrugging, "I don't see what the fuss is about."

"I—" Jackson, mortified with the quick assault, blinked, "What—"

"Ooh." Holly trailed off, attempting to hold in a laugh at Jackson's utterly confused face, "He told you."