⇢ CHAPTER 7

season 4 episode 12 & 13

Walking past a supply closet, Holly looked inside as she saw Lexie grabbing a bunch of supplies

"Lexie." Holly called out, looking at the supplies in her hand, "What's the trauma?"

"There's no trauma." Lexie shook her head, "I'm..." She exhaled, "stealing things for my apartment with George-- he calls it a crapartment and I'm trying to make it homey."

"It can't be that bad." Holly assured, grabbing a spare pillow and giving it to Lexie, "Here."

"Thanks."

"You kleptomaniac." Holly laughed.

Lexie gasped and grabbed the bedpan, "Fruit bowl!"

Holly made a face of disgust, "Please, don't tell me you're considering making an object people pee in as a bowl to place fruit." Lexie sighed, placing the bedpan away and Holly eyed the pillows, "My sister moved out and stole practically all the furniture back."

Lexie didn't turn her head to face Holly as she commented, "What a bitch."

"I mean," Holly shrugged, "it is her furniture. I just moved in."

Lexie turned her head, "You should let George and I move in!" 

Holly frowned her eyebrows, "I thought you guys bought the crapart--apartment already."

Lexie shook her head furiously, "Not yet. We're just looking around at the moment."

Holly nodded slowly, "I don't know..."

"Come on," Lexie did puppy eyes, "please."

Holly chuckled, "I'll stop by your apartment later to see how bad it actually is."

After trying to stop Lexie from stealing paintings from the hospital, Holly walked by the E.R. trolling for cases before she caught sight of George with a patient performing sutures. 

"Hey," Holly greeted, "did you know Lexie's stealing from the hospital for your apartment?"

"Well," George chuckled as he started the sutures, "unless she's planning to steal roach traps, we're still stuck with the unwanted pets."

"Ew." Holly scrunched up her nose as she thought about multiple roaches in an apartment, "I didn't know about the roaches."

"Yeah." George nodded, keeping his eyes on the open wound, "And the place is rusting and-- you should come over to see what we're going to move into."

Holly nodded, grabbing a stool nearby to sit with him and the patient, who had her head facing the opposite direction for George to do the sutures on her head, "I am. I'm going over tonight."