Prologue

On the top of the Kushuka Mountain there stood a 100 years temple named "Varishtha". The Principal Monk Kushmanka was the ruler here. He was the third generation of the monk family preserving the temple and its peace. The temple was well-known for worship and also the secret source of ancient medicine. Only few elders know about it. Like usual, in the East side of the temple, there was a Courtyard. Because of the place was situated in high mountain top the view was magnificent. Early in the morning an old aged man was sitting on his custom made wooden chair quitely admiring the view. The top of the mountain is covered with fog and chilly wind is blowing making sounds.

(Imagine) The Temple on top Mountain

In this quiet atmosphere a sudden crack was heard. The old wooden door opened revealing man who was bringing a tray with a single cup on it.

"Master your tea is here" he said placing the tray quietly on the small table.

The old man looked at the cup and smiled. The corner of his eyes wrinkled. He has long beard which already turned white. He hold the cup the and bring it near his nose. The fragrance of the tea filled his nostril.

"As always" he uttered before sipping on it. The taste was same as usual. There was not a day that he could complain for any lacking in it.

"Master always liked this tea?Since few years ago Master has started to drink this" the man beside him said.

The old man smiled "this tea is perfect. I am tasting this everyday but still couldn't find a word of complain"

"Master want to criticize?" The other man frowned.

"No just to find a little fault to tease that woman"

The other person chuckled "Master really knows how to pick someone's gut. But isn't master failing everytime?"

The old man finished the tea before sighing. He placed back the cup on tray and leaned back on his chair "I still remember the day when she said to me that she will brew tea for me everyday and I won't be able to find a word to complain for lacking. And hete today I am still unable to do it"

"But master also knows it's impossible"

"Yes,yes, I know" the master waved his hand "that little brat knows how to trick me"

"Master the Herb Experience Exam is in  two days. Whom do you want to take the charge of it?"

"Is it?" The old man frowned before he looked up to the man standing behind him "Brija, make a note of the list and send them over to Achiva"

The man named Brija frowned " Master want Achiva to take the charge? Then..."

The master shook his head "no need. I know she is busy with her own work. So let Achiva take the charge beside that brat don't  even have any enviousness in her body"