Chapter 76 - Starting Of Chaos

In the evening when Deputy Minister returned in the residence he called for Lamya. He seemed to be in good mood as he drank tea that was served by a maid. When a maid informed the mistress, Lamya was shocked. After marrying into the deputy residence for so many years this is the first time Himat has called her. In usual days there would not be such meeting for them other than spending nights or to say fulfilling a wife's duty. So today when she heard that Himat want her to go and see him she was surprised and also worried.

After being husband and wife she got to know her husband"s temperament and attitude and today's sudden call was not about affection but she feared there is something more which really going to give her shock. Sighing she went to meet him.

In the room Himat are some snacks and enjoyed his drink as he wait for Lamya. Seeing Lamya walked in slowly he placed the cup on table and smiled.

"You are here finally" he said cheerfully.

Lamya's heart skipped a beat as she looked at him. She don't know why but her heart is restless and getting tensed with every passing seconds.

"Master called me for?"

Himat smiled "why so rush Lamya? You are my wife so ofcourse I want to discuss things with you. But that also can be done slowly. Why don't you sit first?"

Lamya silently sit down near him and looked at him "master must be tired after staying outside for whole day. But seeing master's face it feels like master is happy today"

Himat nodded still smiling "you guessed it right. Today I am really happy. And I want share the reason of my happiness too"

Lamya forced a smile "really, please do it" no matter how much she hate this man but still she couldn't throw the dissatisfaction on his face directly. Originally she don't have any strong support so she still needs to go through the loving act before everything settles down.

"Originally the reason of my happiness today is related to you. And I know you are kind and understanding so I wanted to share this with you"

"Related to me?" Lamya frowned "I don't have any idea"

Himat suddenly laughed out "don't be too confused. I will tell you the story" he adjusted his sitting position and looked at her deeply.

"Today, after the court meeting we official went to a restaurant for a lunch. And during the meal period the minister of Land has pointed out a matter"

"Minister of Land? But is not he your rival master?"

Himat nodded "of course, but now the situation has changed. With the arrival of new investigation officer it has swayed our views so you can say that we all are in the same boat now?"

"But how com this official matters related to me master?" Lamya asked.

"That's the point " Himat smiled "the Minister of Land has proposed for a marriage proposal to our deputy residence"

Lamya jumped back in shock. Marriage proposal? Is that for Pari? But knowing Himat's attitude towards Pari, she really don't think he will agree for any marriage alliance with those officials. And if it was not Pari then only Liya is left to get married. Her heart started to best faster. No...no... This couldn't happen.

"Marriage for who?" With shaky voice she asked.

Himat smiled "it's for our Liya. The minister of Land praised Liya so much before everyone. From his view his third son has seen Liya during last court banquet. But at that time our relationship was not in good term so the matter was stayed silent but now it's changed. And it is a best proposal one could get"