Chapter 52 - Mystery Behind The Identity

Everyone's eyes fall on the person who was panting heavily. He look like he ran thousand miles before reaching here. Vaibhav did not noticed the eyes as he calmed himself for a bit before rasing his head only to find a sharp eyes glaring at him. It's like almost attacking him with a sharp sword. He gulped down before looking at the person sitting beside him.

"Sis-" before he could call he was interrupted in the middle.

"I didn't know my brother has such attitude of barging inside someone's room like a rogue" the comment made him stop all the words he wanted to say.

Fuck, if he knew his brother is here too then he would have waited till his brother is gone. Seeing position of the couple on couch it seems like they were having good intimate time for themselves. His eyes fall on another figure who was looking at him with blank face. I gulped down his saliva again. Difficulty raised in his chest. He nervously laughed out trying to sooth himself.

"Brother I did not knew you are here. I think I am at wrong place then I will take my leave" he said and turned around and about to go when a voice stopped him.

"Stop there"

Vaibhav turned around and look at Manik who stood up.

"I will be back later" he heard Manik said to Nandini before walking towards him. When he was passing him he whispered "after going back go and watch over dark prison for a week" then he left.

Dark prison? That was most dangerous duengun in underground palace. The most terrifying prisoners are kept there. Fuck, now his brother punishing him with that.

Nandini watched his expression for a few minutes, she couldn't help but fell amused. She picked the cup and take a sip of the tea.

"Why are you here?" She asked after sometime.

"Sister in law" Vaibhav shook his head and walk forward "sister in law you know about that matter?"

Nandini looked up "what matter?"

"You don't know?" Vaibhav frowned.

"You have not said anything then how should I know?"

"That..." Vaibhav paused before glancing towards Atropa "I ..."

"Are you saying or not?" Nandini asked.

"Mother said the royalty of Virat proposed for marriage alliance"

Hearing that Nandini frowned "for whom?"

Vaibhav sighed. He felt nervous. Atropa is also here and he couldn't utter the word directly. What if she misunderstand him for his. Their relationship has not settled yet and noe another problem barging inside it.

"For you?" Nandini said suddenly making the other two people startled. Atropa looked at Vaibhav who was looking at her. She lowered her head and ignored him.

Nandini's lips curved up "oh, so you are going to marry soon"

"What? No no no...." Vaibhav shook his head "sister in law I don't want to marry, that's why I am here. Please help me to break this marriage"

Nandini raised her eyebrow "break? How could it be possible? Besides this marriage is royal one and it is proposed to mother not me. So how can I break it?" Nandini smiled "and I saw the princess, she is beautiful why don't you want to marry here? You expect more than that?"

Vaibhav's mind become muddled. He don't know what should he say. This kind of affair is far more difficult than court affairs. How should he handle this things now? He couldn't find any solution.

"Sister in law, I don't want to marry her. I don't care if she is a princess or something but I could never agree to this marriage" he shook his head. He can handle things about politics and war strategy but handling home affairs is something beyond his ability.