Chapter 58 - Maya's Good News

The palace of Samrat become lovely again. It was staying in silence as other than the servants and guards all the royals are absent. Even though Another royals still living inside but they are staying in remote place like they don't exist. Son since the emperor and his family back the palace turned into its usual self.

Nandini, Chityakanta and Maya walked inside the palace where a raw of maids standing on each side to welcome them. Just as they about to step inside the entrance door, Maya almost tripped but luckily Nandini was walking beside her and immediately caught her in time.

"Carefull" Nandini hold Maya's arm in one hand and on the other she had Maya's wrist.

"Thank you. I did not thought I will trip on the pot" Maya nervously smile. There are beads of sweat on her forehead.

Nandini nodded and released her "you should care more about your health. It's not good to fall at this time"

Maya wiped the sweat then frowned "at this time? What do you mean?"

"So you don't know either?" Nandini asked raising her eyebrows.

"No, what happened?" Maya shook her head "should I know something?"

Nandini smile "not to worry. Everything is good. Let's go inside first then we can talk about it?"

Manya nodded "alright"

Then they moved inside. The journey was quite long and it made everyone exhausted. The maids are quick to bring some fresh drinks to serve. They have been serving in the palace for long so they knew what and when to take action to please their masters.

They settled at the side corner of the hall where female guests rest. The small round table at the centre filled with types of snacks and drinks. Chityakanta drank a glass of water to sooth her throat before picking up a small rounded cookie to eat.

"When did you arrived in Samrat?" Chityakanta asked Maya.

Maya who was drinking juice suddenly stopped "2 days ago. I wanted to attend elder brother's wedding but I couldn't come early. The roads has been reconstructed a 3 months ago and only finished a week before my arrival" Maya pouted.

"Its fine, since you are here you can hang around with your sister in law" Chityakanta laughed.

"I intend to do that"  Maya smiled "I have been waiting for elder brother to get married but unfortunately when I was a maiden he didn't married and when he get married I was unable to attend it. How unlucky I am!"

Chityakanta laughed "you are already matured now but still behaving like a spoilt teenager" she shook her head.

"How can I change my habit?" Maya grinned.

"You" Chityakanta smiled as she shook her head "you are a queen now and you shouldn't behave like this in your home. Or our son in law will think that we haven't taught you properly"

"Mother don't worry. He does not have any complaints  actually. He is too busy in his court affairs then he don't have time to look for my mistakes" Maya laughed.

Chityakanta's expression turned serious "what does that mean? Does he ignore you all the time?"

Looking at the concern face Maya laughed out loudly "mother don't be so serious. That doesn't what I mean. He cares for me too much that he ignored my mistakes" Maya felt helpless. She shouldn't have used wrongs words or her mother will get serious about a small things too. She laughed little hard and when she was about to say something again she felt sharp pain in her stomach. She held it trying to sooth the pain.

"What happened?" Chityakanta looked at her then asked anxiously.

"Mother that..." Maya couldn't voice out properly.