Chapter 27 - Old Playmates

On the other side of thr pond, two female figures clothed in blue and red looking towards the praying hall. The blue clothed woman was in her middle age and her eyes lingered on Chityakanta's calm figure. While the other one clothed in red was young and she slightly frowned.

"Mother, why are you staring at praying hall?" She was observing her mother who was engrossed in watching towards the people praying before Budhha on the other side.

A small smiled kept on middle aged woman's face. She couldn't believe she would be seeing this today. Looks like her visit to the temple going to be fortunate. She turned her head and looked at the younger one.

"My dear, do you even have any idea about the identity of those people in praying hall?" She smiled widely "they are the royals of Samrat, Empress Dowager Chityakanta and the young woman must be the new Empress here"

The young girl's eyes widened "mother you mean..."

"Yes, yes, it's our fortune that we encountered them here. My dear, since we go the chance we shouldn't let it go no matter what"

The young girl frowned "mother what are you talking about?"

The middle aged woman smiled "since the empress and empress dowager is here then his majesty might be here too. It means we will be meeting him soon. He is young, handsome and very talented one. A man like him shouldn't be left just like this"

"But mother isn't it his majesty already married?"

The middle aged woman sneered "so what? He married an empress. He needed to do it but there was no rules saying he can't marry for second times too" then her face revealed an evil smile "man are always listen over fresh things. Even your father has three wives back at home. And his majesty is a royal being. Him being married a thousand will not matter much. Every king has their harem filled with beauties. But for now there is only one empress. And if you take this chance and seduce him then your life will be change"

"But mother will they agree?" The young girl frowned.

Her mother smiled "what's there's to reject? My daughter is young, beautiful and talented. Any man will want you to marry let alone his majesty. Even though he is Emperor but still he is a man. And in terms of nature all man are same"

"But mother I still think it's not a good idea. Though man lust over beauties, he also has great lust over power. Amd he is the emperor and with our status I don't think he will agree to take me as wife" the young girl remained.

"Don't worry my dear" the middle aged woman assured "I have my way. I know it won't go simple way. Years ago when the current empress dowager was a maiden we used be play mate and I once saved her life. She was grateful for that. And as a benefactor if I ask for a marriage for you that will not be hard. And once she agreed to repay me the favour, his majesty will surely agree to respect his mother" then she smiled "but still you need to hard work to seduce him. If he is drown in your beauty then nothing can stop us. Amd then back in home when your father will hear this arrangement he will dot on you for being sensible"

"In that case, I will do as mother say" the young girl's face stained with pink as she lowered her head. Her mother laughed and patted her shoulder then turned to look at the prayer hall again.

It is just a matter of time now. She will use her benefactor reason to get her daughter marry into royal family. She clenched her fist when she think of her own husband favouring his other wife ignoring her. She have to raise her power by marrying her daughter in royalty. And those sluts of a wives back in home will be easier to deal with. Wait once she get hold on this marriage plan properly then she will see how her husband defy her?