Chapter 30 - Lakshya's Approach

Next Morning Nandini took Chityakanta to meet the new princess they rescued back in temple. The princess was quite pitiful, she is already too young to encounter such situations and on the way Nandini told her the story of being kidnapped by evil doers clearly avoiding some parts. Chityakanta felt her heart hurt hearing the story. And when she saw the young innocent face of a girl her heart ached more.

"My dear how are you feeling?" Chityakanta asked the young girl sitting on bed. Her complextion was still pale but much better than the day they rescued her.

The girl looked confused. She don't know she was the elderly woman before her besides she don't even know Nandini too. When she work up till now Nandini never visited her so her knowledge about Nandini's feature is really low.

Nandini could see her expression and cleared it "She is the Empress Dowager of Samrat and I am the new Empress"

The tou g girl's eyes brightened hearing it. Her uncle has told her what happened that night and from that moment she admired the empress well. Now being able to see her personally she couldn't hide her excitement in her heart. Besides she did not thought they will personally come to visit her. It's was really heart warming.

"Empress, aunt please forgive me for not knowing your identity. I am Soumiya, princess of Mihap" the young girl introduced herself.

Chityakanta smiled and patted her hand softly "girl, you have suffered in such a young age. Later I will get someone to  send letter to Mihap giving the news of her whereabouts" she sighed "when something happens like this to the children I can understand how the feelings will be your parents bearing right now"

Hearing the words Soumiya's eyes brimmed with tears and suddenly burst out crying loudly. She was holding back everything to pull herself together but Chityakanta's appearance had reminded her about her mother back in Mihap who loved her and cared for her so much. So finally she let out everything she had in her.

Chityakanta hugged the pitiful girl in her arms and let her cry. While Nandini stood at the side and watched the young girl's pitiful state. She is just a teenager who faced the cruel side of the world. So how could her heart not ache for such a innocent soul. It was fortunate that she was rescued early and if not Nandini don't think the girl before will be strong enough to fight back survive. She is too toung to understand such thing.

"Ageratina" Nandini called softly.

Ageratina walked forward and Nandini leaned towards her before whispering something in her ear. Ageratina nodded before silently leaving the room not even catching the eyes of other party.

"Don't cry, don't cry my dear. Everything will be fine" Chityakanta consoled the young girl in her arms.

After sometimes Soumiya finally stopped and hiccups. Chityakanta handed her a handkerchief. She took it and cleaned her face and nose. Nandini gave her a glass of water.

"Are you fine?" Nandini asked.

"Thank you" Soumiya nodded lightly "I just remembered my mother" she said in chocked tone.

"Girl, don't worry. You are so strong that you passed through this misfortune. God has his eyes everywhere. And he will not let any evil harm an innocent" Chityakanta said.

"Thank you aunt. I never though I could get out of that place. That man is so cruel. He caged me inside a huge room and the room was too scary" Soumiya said and shivered when she think of that room where many strange things has been decorated on the wall giving her fright.

Chityakanta patted her shoulder lovingly "don't remember those event. Now that you are here, you just need to focus on nourishing your body. Eat healthy and sleep well"