Chapter 80 - Returning Back To Palace

After the soldiers of inspection officer arrested Deputy Minister the deputy residence drown in ultimate chaos. The maids and servants could only watch their master being surrendered. Their hearts filled with fear and their body trembled.

Jina hurriedly ran inside. Her face covered with anxious when she saw Pari sitting on bed. Her face was bandaged with white cloth revealing only her eyes and nostrils. She don't know how to tell the news but this matter couldn't be concealed so she walked forward with heavy steps.

Hearing footsteps Pari opened her eyes and looked at Jina who was wearing an anxious expression. She couldn't help but frown.

"What happened? Why you look so dull all of sudden?"

Jina swallowed her saliva nervously before opening her mouth "young miss that....that..."

"Say it clearly. You took too much of a time just to bring a glass of water. I was thirsty and are you planning to kill me in that way?" Pari felt annoyed.

She don't know how but suddenly a doctor came to her saying he was sent by her father and will be treating her wounds. After the doctor finished applying the medicine she immediately feel the coolness and all her irritation gone by window. Her skin felt much better than before. She almost thought her end days are already near since none of those best doctors couldn't cure her. But it happened like a miracle and she is saved. But little did she knew that her happiness was paid by someone else.

"I don't have such intention young miss" Jina cried out "I was late because the residence is under huge chaos"

Pari looked at her with confusion "chaos? What are you talking about?"

"That...."

"Say it" Pari shouted.

"Master is arrested by the people of inspection officer" Jina cried out with anxiety.

Pari's heart skipped when she heard it. Her father being arrested? How come this happened? She knew clearly what kind of temperament her father possessed so according to that it's not possible that her father will admit anything or take the blame. Then why suddenly he was arrested like that? If he was arrested then what deputy residence? What will happen to them?

"When did this happen?" She asked Jina.

"Few moments ago" Jina replied with trembling voice.

Pari raised her hand and slapped her hard "this kind of calamity happened and you are informing it to me only now? Why do you live here Jina? To be so lazy to perform your task. This is why you got salary to not being able to understand the situation and take action?"

Jina cried holding her cheek "young miss please forgive me. It happened so suddenly and I was also too shock to react. The officers barged inside without any notice startling everyone"

"Then why did you informed it now? Why didn't you wait until my father died to inform it? " Pari's words become sarcastic "for a ordinary official to be this bold and arrest the head of Patchal just like that? This kind of action needed to be taken seriously. I will never let them take my father away. I have to stop them" Pari said and about to step forward but Jina hold her leg tightly.

"Young miss you can't go, specially in such position"

"What are you doing? Let me go" Pari shouted at her. But Jina didn't let it go no matter how much Pari struggles.

"Young miss outside the situation changed. It will be better if you stay here"

"Jina are you mad? My father is in danger and you want me to stop and let him go just like that?"