Chapter 19 - Meeting The Lost Benefactor

Two days later finally the carriages stopped. The two days journey went in comfort. The roads are smooth and half going through of path of forest. After getting out of the carriages Manik helped Nandini while Vaibhav helped Chityakanta to get down from carriages.

"Mother, are you sure you want go up all the stairs? The temple is located on the top. And only way to go up there is to walk by self. If you are tired then I can carry you to there" Vaibhav asked. His voice filled with concern.

Hearing him Chityakanta's heart melted but she put a stern face and scolded "what nonsense are you talking?you have just recovered from your leg illness and now you are daring to say such thing?"

Vaibhav frowned "mother I am worried about you. Besides my legs are completely healed. I can ride horses, jump and practice me war techniques. There's no problem about it and carrying you up is just a piece of cake"

Chityakanta sighed "I will be fine, I want to go up by myself"

"But there are too many stairs which might tire you and your legs. And the way up to the temple entrence is long enough to make anyone exhausted" Vaibhav argued.

Chityakanta couldn't help but look at Manik who was standing beside Nandini and watching them. He did not reacted but sighed.

"Vaibhav don't argue. Let mother walk for a while. If she gets tired then we can take a break before continuing. Besides we are not the only one going up there. There are many people visiting the temple"

Since Manik has said Vaibhav couldn't refute back "fine, in that case. If mother gets tired and unable to walk anymore I will carry her"

Chityakanta shook her head "let's see. We should start now. It's netter to reach fast so we can have rest with peace"

Everyone agreed and started to climb the stairs. The higher they go the scenery turns beautiful. The top stairs are covered with fog and atmosphere turned little chilly as the higher place is windy. It just feel like walking on cloud.

Nandini grabbed the thick clock from Atropa's hand and put it on Chityakanta "the higher we climb, the weather will be cold. It's better to prepare ourselves to stay warm not to get effected by the cold wind"

Nandini had already prepared clocked for all of them and even asked those few soldiers following them to arrange for warm cloths before departing from the palace.

"This place is truly beautiful. I believe those who live in temple does not know the changing of seasons" Chityakanta said while Nandini smiled. They exchanged few words as they walk.

It was unknown how long they walked but the atmosphere started to dim. They can't observe the sky because it was covered with fogs. When they went little higher the fog started to disappear and they could finally see the clear orange sky.

"It's almost sunset" Manik exclaimed "we haved walked so far and almost there"

"Finally it's good" Vaibhav nodded.

After walking few more minutes they finally saw the huge gate and above there was a nameplate with words 'Varishtha Temple'. When they walked closer two young man wearing a nunnery outfit walked towards them.

"This disciples wholeheartedly welcome his Majesty and royal highness to our temple" one of them said as they bowed respectfully.

Manik nodded "appreciating the master monk's hospitality"

"Is there any difficulties while reaching here your majesty?" They asked.

"It's fine, we get the pleasing view on the way" Manik replied.