Special Chapter : Digvijay's Marriage Matter

Did you miss VE?

It's a valentine's day special chapter. I intended to update it yesterday but I couldn't finish the chapter so I have to pause till today.

Originally this chapter was requested by a reader who wanted to read Digvijay's story. But I couldn't possibly write another book on Digvijay so I am writing this special chapters on Digvijay. I can't remember who requested it but I hope he/she reading this chapter. It's dedicated to that special person.

Hopefully all of you will enjoy reading and be refreshed with VE again.

•••••••••••••••••

15 years later...

The atmosphere of the country was pleasant and alluring. The citizens were happy under the rule of the king of Samrat. Now that the little heir grew up and become the most talented and smart young lad and now everyone's eyes were on him. At this current moment their beloved little heir was practicing sword in the field.

WHOOSH~

The sword swung in the air as the attack failed miserably. The attacker moved back swinging the sword again but it was blocked by the other person.

"Hmm....you think you can over turn the situation dear nephew?" Vaibhav laughed as he looked at his young nephew.

"I couldn't possibly win this game uncle but I still have to live up your name isn't it? If I couldn't give the best one then others would think there's lack in your teaching. I couldn't let them complain that way" Digvijay smirked.

The corner of Vaibhav's lips twitched. He was mocking him isn't it? He cursed in his mind. The little heir has taken the the features of his brother yet but also took his mother's intelligence in argument. He couldn't win over while arguing with him. That was his biggest weakness.

"You bastard, you are mocking your teacher and your uncle" Vaibhav growled angrily and pushed Digvijay back a little before attacking. The attack was forceful and strong which made it hard for Digvijay to block. He had been practicing hard yet his uncle was still stronger. It was his dream to defeat Vaibhav in fight.

"Oh my god, father do you want brother to die" a young girl's scream echoed in the field. Both Vaibhav and Digvijay looked towards the source and saw a young girl standing there holding a basket with her eyes wide.

Vaibhav retreated his sword frowning, "Nadira what are you doing in the practice field?" He asked.

Nadira walked forward. Behind her two maids were following. "If I didn't come then you would have harmed brother. Father don't forget that I only have one brother"

Vaibhav rolled his eyes in annoyance, "I wasn't harming your dear brother. We are practicing. Don't talk like I am the enemy here" he couldn't hold back the annoyance anymore. First it was Digvijay and now his own daughter.

On the other side Digvijay almost laughed at the kind of expression Vaibhav has in the moment. He knew his uncle were short tempered and easily get agressive. Beside Nadira is fond of him. She would glare whoever disrespect her brother. He went to his sister and patted her head lovingly.

"Nadira you are taking it wrong. Uncle and I were just practicing. If uncle is not hard on me then how will I master the fighting?" Digvijay asked.

Nadira pursed her lips but nodded, "okay since you said so. I brought you cakes. You must be tired from practicing isn't it?" She smiled.