Chapter 15 - Empress's Shocking Decision

When Nandini stepped inside the inner chamber of her room she saw Ageratina undressing Atropa. Her clothes are already stained with bloods and wet. The beating was so severe that Atropa couldn't move her body. Her delicate fair skin now covered with red and filled with marks of beating. Everytime Ageratina removed the cloth piece she winced.

Seeing the sight Nandini clenched her fist so tightly that it drowned blood from her palm but she couldn't feel any pain. She never thought Kashmin will be this vicious to take this action.

"My lady" Ageratina rushed as she saw Nandini walking in.

"Leave her undressed and make her lie on bed. Her wound is severe. She needs to be treated wholly"

Ageratina nodded before helping Atropa lay on bed. Ageratina covered her body with soft quilt and moved back. Nandini walk towards her bed and sat on edge. She caressed Atropa's wounded face and her heart clenched. She failed to take care of her. As a master of her, she failed to restrain her from this misfortune.

"Bring the Lotus ointment" she said after few minutes. Ageratina nodded and immediately took the action. Nandini applied the ointment on the bruises then checked her pulse.

"Too weak. Her body energy is too low" Nandini said and Ageratina felt her heart clenched tightly. "Prepare luke warm water and soak the dried herbs. It will help her regain her energy so she can fight the pain of wounds"

Ageratina hurriedly prepared everything and placed the bowl on table. Nandini dipped a cotton cloth in the water before squeezing the extra water from the cloth then placed it on Atropa's forehead. Because of the lack energy Atropa's face turned red but when the cloth touched on her skin, the redness started to disappear.

"I have a box inside the drawer under the mirror. It contains the rare herbs I collected 2 years ago. Go make a paste of it"

Ageratina was shocked suddenly. That box contains 5 types of rare herbs that is hard to find. Even in royal medical hall the herbs can't be seen. But her lady collected it hardly and it only has that box. But today she is using it for Atropa. She did not even care how hard she worked to searched those herbs and today it's going just like that.

Nandini turned toward Ageratina "I know what are you thinking. The herbs are not important matter. What important is How to cure Atropa. Herbs can be find but if I failed today I can't bring back her for life"

Ageratina's eyes filled with tears. She is proud that Atropa risked her life to show her loyalty. If this sacrifice means to be treated so wholeheartedly by her lady then she will even agree to die for thousand times. And there will be no regrets.

"Yes my lady" Ageratina nodded before walking away to prepare the medicine.

Nandini turned towards unconscious Atropa. She changed the cloth again then caressed her face "you have gone through such suffering for me. That evil woman did not even show any mercy towards you" her fist clenched tightly "if she don't pay blood for blood, I will removed her whole existence. She will regret for even coming to this world" her eyes tuned frosty "Princess Kashmin if I don't rip your heart out for Atropa I refuse to live under the same sky with your existence"

It did not take long for Ageratina to appear with the medicine. The thick dark red paste also had some golden texture. Nandini took the bowl from Ageratina's hand and slowly applied it on Atropa's body.

"My lady, will this herbs heal her wound?"

"It will" Nandini replied "these herbs are good in healing wounds and scars. It also has pain relieving substance. The antiseptic effects of these herbs will help her skin to prevent from infection and will cover her wounds and cuts to heal faster"