Special Chapter 5 - Digvijay's Hesitation

It took sometime for Ananya to process everything. Digvijay was really kissing her? Her eyes widened immediately. She felt his lips nipping her. Her waist were hold by him so tightly to keep her in place. She couldn't even free from his clutch. She was about to push him again when she saw someone was hiding behind the pillar. Ananya smirked inwardly and closed her eyes as she let him kiss her the way he wants.

Digvijay felt her resistance dying down so he took the initiative to deepen the kiss. He forced his tongue inside her mouth to taste every inch of her mouth. Her sweet scent was intoxicating him while the softness of her lips making him go wild. The couple stood there devouring each other's taste.

On the other side Princess Soniya was watching the scene as her eyes were wide. Tears rolled down her cheeks. They are kissing. She thought in her mind. How could she adjust the situation in her heart. She came to this celebration because she heard this time the crown princess will be choosing in the ceremony. But she never thought that the prince has already chosen someone. She turned her body and leaned against the pillar. She felt like her heart was breaking.

"Your highness" her maids looked at her with concern. They don't know what to say.

Princess Soniya shook her head and wiped her tears. "There's no point" she then looked at her maids, "pack my things, we are leaving today"

Her maids were shocked, "but your highness, weren't you so excited for this trip?" One of the maids asked.

Soniya turned to look at her, "why are you questioning me? Didn't I say to pack things?"

"I am sorry your high highness" the maid lowered her head.

"Let's go, I don't want to stay here anymore" Soniya said and walked away while her maids followed her behind almost running.

Soniya walked so fast that she didn't even see who was coming on the way. Before she could realise she bumped into someone. She was about fall because of the forceful bump but the other person grabbed her in time.

Prince Rihan frowned looking at the girl in his arms. He was in a good mood  when someone just bumped him. He would have said something but seeing it was a girl he swallowed all his curses. The girl's face was small he still could see the tear stains on her cheeks.

"I am sorry, it was my fault" Soniya didn't even look at the man and quickly stabilised herself before hurriedly leaving the place. She didn't even glanced at his face to see who it was. At this moment she really don't care.

"Your highness" her maids called as they followed her behind.

Prince Rihan stood there looking at them with a frown. Today a woman just ignored him? That was the insult on his face. He turned to look at his personal servant.

"Do I look horrible?"

His servant was startled at the question, "what are you saying your highness? How can you look horrible?" He felt sweats on his forehead.

Rihan frowned and turned to look at the group again. "Go find out who was that"

"Yes your highness" his servant replied immediately.

In the garden Ananya pushed Digvijay away. She glared at him, "what do you think you are doing Prince?"

Digvijay narrowed his eyes, "what I am doing?" His expression was frustrating. He put his hand on his waist before giving her a warning look, "tell me something first. What you were doing with Prince Anirudh? You two seemed too closed"

Ananya narrowed her eyes at him, "and why it is so concerning to you? You can go and flirt with Princess Soniya and other princess yet I can't even have a good chat with him? Who do you think you are to question me? Even my father don't have such problem" she barked at him angrily.