Special Chapter 4 - Digvijay's Jealousy

"I haven't seen you for ages" Nadira sighed, "I have sent you so many invitations but you have never accepted one. But looks like this time you have made up your mind huh?" She gave a mocking look at Ananya.

"Now you are starting too?" Ananya rolled her eyes, "please, spare me" she leaned on the table and supported her head in her palm.

"What happened you seemed like your mood is off" Nadira smiled, "shall I inform brother that you are not feeling good?"

Ananya glared at her, "don't take him in our conversation. Whatever he does has nothing to do with me" she let out a groan.

"I haven't even said anything" Nadira shrugged. "But I guess this time, aunt is determined to find a good bride for him. You know, brother is soon going to be the crown prince and he needs a wife to accompany him"

Ananya narrowed her eyes, "do you need to remind me? I am very well aware of it" she threw a tight smile towards Nadira before saying, "I guess among all the princesses, Princess Soniya will win the title"

"Princess Soniya?" Nadira frowned. The playful expression on her face vanished instantly. "Who is that? I don't remember I knew anyone with such name"

"Oh, then let me enlighten you dear friend" Ananya smiled, "she is the princess of Alwar, of course her parents couldn't make in the ceremony so she came to congratulate personally. She has also given your aunt a beautiful gift" though she was explaining, she couldn't hide the displeasure at all.

"So what? Why did you think that Princess Soniya will win?" Nadira couldn't understand.

"Ah! I wouldn't have such thought if I haven't seen your dearest brother being so closed with her. Actually they really looked like perfectly matched couple. You know the saying goes, a match made in heaven. Besides Alwar and Samrat would have a harmonious relationship if this relationship becomes official" Ananya straightened herself, "afterall Alwar is famous for its precious gems which people desire. The profit is from everywhere, a total pakage"

Nadira sighed. She looked at her friend. Ananya was few years older than her and almost about the same age as her brother but they still make the best bond and become best friends. She was also aware about the secret admiration they have for each other. Now seeing her like this Nadira was confirmed that this Princess Soniya is creating troubles between the couple intentionally or unintentionally.

"You are thinking too much. Aunt wouldn't agree to anything if she don't like it" Nadira told her, "besides there's still time before everything settled down. If you don't like Princess Soniya then stay away from her and as for brother' s matter I will see it myself" she wouldn't let any woman come in between. That was for sure.

Ananya rolled her eyes, "actually you know what don't bother yourself. Your brother has become the idol of admiration among the beautiful delicate princesses. Let him deside it. It's his life anyway"

"Ay, are you giving up so fast? You aren't even trying to fight" Nadira asked.

"Fight? For what?" Ananya questioned. "How can there be a fight when there's no claim or promises. To be honest, I can rub salt in the wounds but how can I do it when the person wouldn't let me see where the wound is?"

Nadira leaned back and smiled, "do you mean you want to beat Princess Soniya black and blue?"

"Humph, I didn't say that" Ananya turned her head and refused to admit.

"Dear friend you are dying here in jealousy yet that brother of mine is really blind" Nadira shook her head.

"Who is jealous?" Ananya abruptly glared at her, "I have said it, I really don't care about him. I have something to do so I will leave now" she got up and left immediately.