Chapter 117 - Royalties Reunion

The days passed with peace and now the whole Samrat is celebrating. Few months ago it was like a dark cloud covering where the smoke of war spread around but now all the darkness is cleared with the birth of two princes. The naming ceremony of the first prince was held vastly where all other royals were invited to join. And now there is another prince for whom the naming ceremony is going to be held again. The servants in the palace are all busy in preparing the ceremony. They were given many tasks to complete on the due date. The priest has identified the auspicious hour for the ceremony and it has fallen on the 3rd day of the lunar circle which was today.

Many royal guests had arrived in Samrat to join the ceremony but what was surprising was there was a familiar guest who also came to join the ceremony. At first Chityakanta was totally stunned but then she felt happy. The woman standing before her was someone who accompanied her back to the temple. And so many things happened in there then how could Chityakanta not remember it.

"I really didn't expect you will come here?" Chityakanta said with a warm smile.

The woman drank tea before smiling "his majesty has been planning to visit Samrat for a few months already but because of some work he couldn't find time. Besides, the journey is quite far and the weather is also too warm to travel around. So he decided to go once the Autumn has started"

"I am glad to hear. After leaving we couldn't possibly meet if there's no reason" Chityakanta smiled "Nandini will be happy to see you here"

Sakshi laughed "I am more curious to meet the empress. Back in the temple I thought that the young empress did have the understanding and maturity to take the position and get a firm hold in it. And looking at the situation right now my thought was truly right. Now there s little heir too"

"It was hard" Chityakanta sighed "but you are right. If there was other females in her position what would be the situation of Samrat" thinking about it Chityakanta's headaches. Samrat had witnessed one after another calamities in these few months that was enough to scare anyone.

"Your highness is thinking too much. I have seen heri and also know that she has some ability to deal with hard situations. The role of an empress is always hard and there's only few who could stay firm without falling once. And Empress Nandini is one of them. After encountering her in the temple though I don't know much about her but I have witnessed her personality. She knows how, when and what to say according to the situation. Please don't mind me but I must say Samrat is really lucky to have such gem as an Empress"  Sakshi praised.

Hearing that Chityakanta's heart flattered with happiness. She knows that Nandini is different from other girls. And she was glad that her late husband had chosen Nandini as Manik's bride and the empress of the country. She has always believed in her husband's choice so when he decided Nandini as the bride of Manik never opposed it. And now thinking about it Chityakanta felt how right her husband was, to be able to find such a woman.

"You flattered me" Chityakanta smiled "where is the second princess?"

Sakshi replied "by god's grace after returning back to Virat, my second daughter got engaged. I never thought she would have her own choice and now thinking about it I am glad that the proposal got cancelled"

Chityakanta laughed "Nowadays, we can't decide the marriage of our children. But I am glad my eldest son didn't opposed his marriage decision"

Sakshi chuckled too "you are right your highness"

Just then a maid walked in and bowed to them "your highness the preparation is done and the priest has already arrived in the hall waiting for everyone"

"Looks like, it's time" Chityakanta uttered.

Sakshi nodded "I am curious to meet the little prince now"