Chapter 64 - Ozen Urulla

Next morning, Manik went out early as the deputy minister dipped by their guest residence to take Manik for the tour of Patchal personally. Though it was not really needed as there are manager to complete this task but as he needed to get closer to the new officer, Himat took the responsibility to himself.

On the other hand Nandini stayed in the residence with Ageratina. The tour was a court work for male. Even though she is here disguising herself as a assistant officer but still there was some certain limits of assistant. So she stayed behind.

"My lady is going out?" Ageratina asked as she saw Nandini dressed up fully.

"I just can't sit here in the residence. Besides touring around Patchal is not a bad idea. It's better to know the place you are living so you won't be in disadvantage when needed" Nandini replied as she grabbed her pouch.

"His majesty is also on touring the state and those guides said it may take time to complete" Ageratina said.

"Let him be. His majesty knows what he is doing. We should not interfere too much in his matters" Nandini walked towards the door "I also heard there is s famous tea house in the state and also most expensive one. Let's try it out fir today"

Ageratina didn't replied anymore and followed Nandini  out of the residence. There was two city guide leading them to tour. They are the official guides working under court.

Patchal is a beautiful land. It's not covered by greens like Samrat but it has more open lands and on the North, East and West side were deserts. Though the trading with capital is not good like before but Patchal has good land to harvest but because of the natural calamity the soil has become rough and dry that harvesting now is just a dream fir the people living in Patchal.

Soon the carriage stopped before a tea house which is named as Green Herb Teahouse. The Teahouse also provide good meals other than tea but the main purpose of the store was to offer best ever tasted tea.

Nandini walked down from the carriage and looked at the name plate hanged high above "so this the well famous teahouse?"

The guide in grey attire walked forward before replying "yes, assistant Officer can enjoy a premium tea here. Though the price of premium is little high but it worth the money"

Nandini looked at the middle aged man "lord guide has tasted it before?"

The guide shook his head "our earning is not enough to afford the premium tea leaves here. But I have tasted the ordinary one few times and it's pretty good too. Those who tasted the premium teas they praised the quality and taste of the tea"

Nandini nodded then looked at Ageratina before whispering "take one guide and look for library. Get a  land map for me"

Ageratina nodded and stayed behind while othe guide in grey attire leads Nandini inside the teahouse.

The teahouse was bustling with crowd. There are 3 floors in the tea house. First floor was for ordinary and common people and second floor is called exclusive and premium one where there was a private room to serve the VIP customers. The guide in grey book a room on second floor and lead Nandini to there.

The room was small but neatly decorated. A flower vase was placed in one corner and a middle sized landscape painting was hanged on wall. In the middle there was a rounded polished wooden table with two chairs which was near the window. And with a little leaning anyone can view the crowdy road line down.

"This room is goo" Nandini nodded looking around.

The guide smiled "this is a VIP room made for the premium customers. In few moment a servant will attend to take orders"