Chapter 11

"What the fuck is he doing here?!" Neil yelled at me. 

"What is he doing here?!" Tyler yelled. 

"Tyler, what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Can I talk to you outside?" He asked. 

I turned to Neil, and I walked outside with Tyler and I folded my arms across my chest while shutting the door. 

"What?" I asked. 

"I want you back."

I scoffed. "What?!"

"I want you back. I made a huge mistake and-"

"Why? You broke up with me. You 'didn't love me anymore'."

"Who is that man in there?"

"It doesn't matter, Tyler! Look at me! I have feelings for him, okay? I got over you! I never loved you. I loved the idea of being with you, but I didn't love you yourself."

"You fucking bitch!" 

Right as his arm raised above me, his arm got dragged behind his back by Neil. Neil then threw him to the ground and stepped on him. 

"FUCK OUT OF HERE!" Neil yelled. 

Tyler crawled to his car and drove away quickly. 

"Did he touch you?" He asked. "I'm sorry, I didn't-"

I smiled at him, then I kissed him and he didn't resist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he picked me up and I wrapped my legs on his waist. I took a breath and I gasped, then looked at him and we both laughed. 

I got down and I grabbed his arm and ran inside. I shut the door and locked it, then I ran to my room with him. 

"The movie's still on," He said as we entered my room. 

"Shh," I giggled. 

He looked at me and rubbed my arms up and down. Then he kissed me and pushed me up the wall gently. He kissed my neck and I moaned which made him groan. I chuckled. 

"Have you done this before?" He breathed heavily as he started to caress my breasts. 

"Mhm," I moaned. "You?"

"Yes."

He took off my shirt and bra, then he stared at my breasts and smirked. I took off his shirt, and then he grabbed me and threw me onto the bed. He took off all of his clothes, and I did too. Finally we looked at each other and he jumped on top of me. 

I sat up and I felt his tongue on my clit. I arched my back and I moaned. Then, he started to lick me and I moaned. He grabbed my legs and pushed them down, then he licked my body all the way from my vagina to my stomach, to my breasts, back to my lips. He kissed me again and then I felt his fingers inside of me. 

I groaned at the surprise, but then started to moan. 

"No Daddy shit, okay?" He asked. "I'm not into that."

"Neither am I," I gasped at the touch of his fingers. 

He then licked his fingers and looked up at me. He flipped me over and I started to kiss him as I stroked his dick. He started to groan which turned me on and made me go faster. Then, I licked his neck and I put my mouth on his dick and I started to suck. Once I finished, I looked at him, and he flipped us over yet again. 

"Are you ready?" He whispered in my ear. 

I nodded my head vigorously. He rubbed his dick against my clit which made me groan, and then before I knew it, he was inside of me. I started to moan, and which each of this thrusts came groans from us. Before I knew it, I hit my climax, and he collapsed on top of me. I rubbed his hair and kissed his head. 

"Keep telling Tyler to come over," He laughed. "And we'll do this every time. How long have you had feelings for me for?"

"Ever since a couple of days ago. You?"

"When I saw that guy hitting on you, I instantly got jealous. I know who you are, Adette. I've watched interviews of you and your mom and I've seen you in some of her movies."

"Celebrity crush?"

"Yes. Never would I think that I would have my first orgasm with you."

"I thought you said you've done this before."

"Well, yeah, I penetrated, but I never had an orgasm. It just wasn't the same. With you, I can be myself and I don't have to pretend."

I rubbed his hair and then he kissed me. 

"I think we should get dressed in case your mom comes home," He said. 

"My sheets aren't ruined!" I exclaimed in glee. 

He kissed me, and then we both got dressed. As we went downstairs there were multiple voicemails from the same number-my dad's number.