Chapter 29

Once we got back to the house, there weren't a lot of people there-only Nele, Richard, and my mom. 

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"They went to the park-Till, Anja, and Marie Louise," Nele answered. "I didn't want to go-that would be so boring."

"Oh," I said. "That would be boring."

"Did you like it?" My mom asked. 

"The painting on the wall is beautiful," I told her. "And the ring is, too."

"I'm surprised no one has told you to take off your shirt yet," My mom said. 

"I don't think my dad has seen it yet," I chortled. 

My mom all of a sudden became sad and Richard rubbed her back. I was confused, but I brushed it off. When the door opened I faced Neil towards my dad and I watched him stop dead in his tracks. 

"What are you wearing?" He asked Neil.

Neil and I started laughing, but my dad was being serious. 

"Let them have fun," My mom told him. 

"I don't appreciate that type of shit," He put down the diaper bag. "We're going to have to go back tomorrow. And Richard, you have to come back in at least February for the new album."

"Okay," He nodded his head. 

We all just talked the rest of the day, and ended up watching a movie. Neil and I looked at each other and we went up to my room.

I looked at him and he kissed me then pushed me onto the bed. I giggled and then he took off his shirt and kissed my neck. I aggressively tucked at his belt eventually getting it off and I slid down his pants. 

Neil on the other hand was caressing my breasts and squeezing them while kissing me. Once I got his boxers off, I started to stroke his cock and he moaned while kissing me while turned me on. I then pushed him off of me and I started to suck his cock. 

Just then, two men came in and said, "SURPRISE!"