Chapter 42

"When did she say this?" Till asked. 

"A little after we first met," I replied. "Just don't be mad, please."

"Why would they be mad?" Christoph asked. 

"Because I didn't say it right away."

My mom sat up. "I'm going to kill that fucki-"

"You know what, Tina?" Till asked. "I don't really want to hear it, because remember what happened with your boyfriend?"

"I've had multiple boyfriends," My mom answered. 

"The one you had after your parents found out about us."

"Till, stop it."

"This lady right here got a boyfriend, right?!"

"Oh my God, Till-"

"AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?! HE FOUND OUT WE DATED! Keep in mind: this man is two years younger than me (a year old than Tina). I was working and he came up to me and started yelling at me because of how small my dick was."

Christoph started laughing. "See, it's not just us! We-"

"SHUT UP!" Till screamed. "Anyways, I was about to fight him back, but Tina came and started making fun of me, too (and not just the teasing kind). She was literally making fun of me. I didn't care-"

"Yes, you did!" My mom argued. 

"Okay, maybe a little but that's because I still had feelings for you. After her boyfriend left, she stayed behind and begged me not to get mad and go after him."

"Why would that be a big deal?" I asked. 

"Because I would hurt him," He responded. "I don't mean to sound narcissistic, though."

"He was a fucking swimmer and had a good body-he could kill someone if he wanted to," My mom defended her ex-boyfriend. "But what does this have to do with anything?"

"I stayed away from the guy and never talked to him," He said. "I stayed away from him because I could tell that he cared about you and you cared about him. He never treated you badly, I could tell. But I didn't go after him because you asked me too and you obviously had feelings for him. I'm telling you right now, don't go after Anja. She's pissed off and doesn't know how to deal with things-"

"Till, that was a fucking boyfriend. THIS IS MY FUCKING DAUGHTER WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!" 

"Yeah, but," He sighed. "Adette, you need to leave."

"It's fucking 12 at night-where are they going to go?!"

"I could take her somewhere," Christoph suggested. 

I looked over and Neil was asleep. "Is there a bedroom that Neil could stay in, Richard?"

"Yeah-follow me," He stood up and I woke up Neil. 

Richard and I guided Neil into Richard's guest bedroom and he went to sleep in there. We both went back out and stood behind the couch. 

"Christoph and I could take her somewhere," Richard eyed my mother and she nodded her head. 

"Do we need to go?" Oliver asked. 

"It would be more fun," I smiled. 

Oliver, Flake, Christoph, Richard, and I got into a car and we drove somewhere to get ice cream, and then we went to a park and sat down at a table. 

"Why do you guys like hanging out with me so much?" I asked. 

"Why wouldn't we?" Richard shrugged his shoulders. 

"I don't know, it's just that I'm really young and you guys are older-not in a pedophilic way, though."

Flake laughed. "Definitely not pedophiles."

"You're cool," Christoph raised his ice cream cone up in the air. "And, we can't do this to you." 

He threw the ice cream onto Oliver's head and Oliver started gasping as it was cold. I started laughing as Oliver threw Christoph onto the floor and fought him. 

"It was just a joke, Man!" Christoph said with a Jamaican accent.

I fell onto the ground clenching my stomach since I was laughing so hard and it started to hurt. "I have a water, Oliver!" I grabbed the water and poured it on the head making all of the ice cream go away. 

"HOLY SHIT, DUDE!" Oliver shoved Christoph and he just started laughing. 

I noticed Richard sitting by himself with his head down. I eyed Flake and pointed to Richard, but I guess Christoph saw first, because he ran over to Richard and started kissing him. 

Just then, a car arrived and Paul ran out of it. 

"Get off of me," Richard gritted his teeth. 

"Oh God, Richard's having a fit," Paul ran over and massaged his back. "Breathe. In and out."

Richard laughed and stood up. I sat down next to Flake. I really wanted him to like me, but I couldn't help but feel like he didn't. 

"You're annoying," I told him. 

"How so?" He put a hand over his chest. 

"Because every single time I talk to you, it's like you hate me or something."

"Maybe that's because I do.....just kidding. It takes time for me to warm up to people. People aren't always going to like you and I know that upsets you, but live with it. I'm not saying I don't, but other people will."

"Fair."

"Your boyfriend snores so much!" Paul yelled. 

"Who, mine?" I asked. 

"YES! IT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS!"

"OH MY GOD, I STEPPED ON YOU!" Richard started laughing. 

"Yeah, I couldn't breathe for a second, but he snores so fucking loud. NEVER AGAIN!"

I shook my head. "He doesn't snore-believe me. He was sleeping right next to me!"

Then, Paul started laughing. "Okay, he wasn't snoring but he was doing something else."

"What?" I asked. 

"He was moaning your name."

"OH MY GOD!" I covered my face and everyone else started laughing. "Leave him alone!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Paul threw his hands up in the air. "Then, he started screaming so I just got up and left, but heard your parents arguing. Goddamn!"

"What?" Flake asked. 

"Your parents don't stop arguing, do they?" Paul asked. 

"I don't know!" I threw my hands up in the air. 

"Did you know that they slept together one time a little before Tina and I started dating?" Richard asked Christoph. 

"Seriously?!" Christoph widened his eyes. 

"Now, don't think that she's some sort of slut or anything because she's not," I warned them.

"Why would we think that?" Oliver asked. 

"I want to go back," I told them. "I'm bored."

"Your parents-"

"I don't care right now," I interrupted Paul. "They can't expect us to leave just because they're talking about something. That's not how it works. I'm fucking tired."

"I just got here," Paul whined. 

"Let's go," Richard said. 

We got into the car and drove back to his apartment. 

"How's your leg?" Richard asked me as we approached the door. 

"It doesn't hurt anymore," I smiled and we went inside and sat down on the couch. 

My mom was crying and Till was holding her in his arms.