Chapter 38

Neil walked towards me, cupped my face, and then kissed me violently. His hands traveled down to my pants, and then he grabbed my leg, and put it on top of his hip, so I jumped on top of him. He carried me (while kissing me) to the wall and slammed me against it to which I moaned. 

He then started to kiss my neck and I adjusted my neck to the side and took off his belt and shirt. Neil took off my shirt and then my bra, caressed my breasts. He then started to kiss me again while taking off my pants. Thank God I decided that day not to wear any underwear because while he was taking off my pants, I was able to take off both his pants and underwear. 

We slowly made our way to the bed and then he got on top of me and pulled open my legs. I gasped at the force he made, and then he slipped his fingers inside of me and I moaned very loudly. 

"Shh, you're going to wake up the others," He took his fingers out of me and then got back on top of me and kissed me passionately. 

I gave him a hand as he did this and he started groaning which made me aroused, so I stroked his dick faster. Afterwards, he started teasing me by rubbing his dick against my vagina. 

"Oh my God," I told him. "I'm going to get up and leave if you keep doing this."

"No, don't," He took my arms and raised them above my head. 

He slowly came inside of me and I tried not to move my legs, so he pushed them down and I gripped the sheets. He started going faster and I clawed at his back which made us going at a fast pace. 

I could feel myself get at the height of my climax, and so was he. Once we both hit it, he fell down on top of me and I breathed heavily. 

"They're going to have to change these sheets in the morning," He said. 

"Yep," I got up and put my bra and underwear on, and he put his underwear on. 

When we both laid back down, I shut my eyes, and I heard him softly crying. 

"Neil?" I turned and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed. I crawled over to him and I took his hands off of his face. "Neil? What's the matter?"

 "I love you, you know that, right?" He wiped his tears. 

"Yes. Neil, you're scaring me."

"You tried killing yourself and I didn't do anything-I just stayed back in London when I could've seen you! And I also got mad at you for hanging out with Tyler and it's just that-"

"Shh," I grabbed him and I had him lay his head down on my lap. I rubbed my hands through his hair. "What's making you think about all of this?"

"I always think about having sex with you, and I love it. I love it more because we don't do it constantly and we just do it whenever we want, but we space it out which makes it more special. And, I just don't know what I'd do without you. I don't want you to leave, Adette. Please don't leave me."

"I'm not leaving," I cried. "I don't want to leave. I was at the high end of my low, and now I'm fine, okay? I got over it and I feel better now and I want to stay-I want to stay and be with you."

"But how can I trust that?" He sat up. "When I first met you, you did not act suicidal at all and even when I left to go to London, you didn't. But, a lot can change...can you just tell me when you're going to do something like that or if you feel like you want to die?"

"Neil, I'm not going to-"

"Please? Please?! For me?"

"For you," I smiled and kissed him. "But I love you and I'm not going to leave you like that, okay?"

"I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you, Adette."

I hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me and we just cried. Not for any specific reason, but just to do it and we both felt great afterwards-to let it all out. 

We laid back down and I laid down on his chest and I told him, "My mom told me something a while ago that they've kept a secret, but I have to tell someone and you can't tell anyone."

"What is it?" He kissed my shoulder and rubbed my arm. 

"Khira-Richard's daughter-has the last name Lindemann. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because her mom is my dad's old wife."

"NO WAY!"

"Seriously. She's also Nele's mom."

"Wait, so Richard slept with-that's messed up! And then the same last name?!"

"Yeah!"

"So...that means that Nele and her are sisters? Do they know?"

"I have no idea, but they get along kind of well."

"That is so confusing. Nele and Khira are siblings?"

"They have the same mom but different dads."

"That's fucked up!"

"I know!"

"You better not do that with anyone, okay? I don't care if we break up and you get with someone else, don't do it to them, you hear me?"

"Okay, I won't-swear to God."

"Cheating is the worst."

"Have you been cheated on before?"

"No, but my mom cheated on my dad."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Why are they still together?"

"Because he loves her and he doesn't want to leave her-they were already married."

"That's even worse."

"Yeah, well, I still love her," He yawned. "I'm tired."

"Me too."

"Goodnight, I love you."

"Goodnight, I love you, too."

I didn't know what was going to be in store for tomorrow while I fell asleep.