Chapter 16

"We got her!" 

"I call going first."

"No, we should all go one at a time."

I slowly opened my eyes and in I was in an abandoned building where the walls were all black and brown (and dirty) and then I saw the men that took me turn around and face me. There was only one light and it was a lamp. 

I started screaming and I tried to back away, but I couldn't move. 

"You're not going to see a thing and you can't move," The man said and then put a blindfold over my eyes. 

I started to cry. "Who are you?"

But they didn't answer me. Instead, I felt my bottoms being taken off of me and I knew what this meant. 

"NO!" I screamed. "NO!"

"QUIET YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" Someone yelled. 

I sobbed and begged for them to stop, but then they shut me up when someone put two of their fingers inside of me. I screamed at the pain it caused me-I had been fingered before but not this harshly. Finally someone told me to open my mouth or I'd be shot, so I did. I did what I thought I was supposed to do and I licked their fingers, then swallowed and I gulped at the disgusting taste. 

Then, I felt the worst pain I had ever felt in my entire life. Someone pulled me by my hair and yanked me up, and then they penetrated me. 

"MY TURN!" Someone else yelled. 

I started crying, and then they told me to bend over. "I can't-I can't see."

They pushed me onto all fours and then I felt a sting across my butt. Next, someone put their dick in my ass and I started crying. I thought that I was for sure going to die and nothing would ever top this pain. 

The torment went on for what felt like an eternity, and finally when they stopped, they took off all of my clothes and then took me in their car. When I felt that they stopped, I felt butterflies in my stomach and then laughing, and they pushed me out of the car. I was not able to take off my blindfold because my hands were tied. 

I was left in the middle of nowhere (or what I thought) with no clothes and no source to see. But, I was quickly mistaken because I heard car horns honking and a bunch of screeching. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there. 

"THERE SHE IS!" Someone yelled. 

I then felt cold hands touch my face and then someone took the blindfold off and untied the rope around my hands. I saw a man in a suit. 

"What's your name?" He asked me. 

"Adette Morgenson," I sobbed. "You have to help me get back to my family! They're at an amusement park and they're wondering where I am!"

He then took off his coat and wrapped it around me. "Come with me, I'm going to take you home."

I sobbed the whole car ride to the police station. When I arrived there, it was not my city, but somewhere else. They looked astonished when they found me and then drove me to my house after giving me a new pair of clothes. I thanked the man for helping me and when we arrived at my house, I thanked the police. I saw a bunch of cars parked in the driveway and news reporters. Finally, when we arrived at the doorstep and they rang the doorbell, the door opened and it was Nele. 

"OH MY GOD!" She screamed and started to cry, then she hugged me. "OH MY GOD!"

I hugged her back and I cried. 

"DAD!" She shrieked bloody-murder. "DAD!"

I heard foosteps thudding and I opened my eyes and I saw Till running to me. I let go of Nele and I ran to Till and I hugged him while sobbing. He didn't let go of me, and instead, he held me and walked to the police. 

"Thank you so much," He started crying. "Thank you so much. You found my daughter-thank you so much."

Nele and Till and I went inside. He put me down and I just hugged him. We walked further inside and I saw my mom, Neil, and all of the Rammstein members there along with Anja, Marie Louise, and police. 

My mom screamed when she saw me and she hugged me. I felt lifeless-like my soul had been drained from my body. Everyone hugged me and started crying, but then they all left except for Richard, Till, Neil, and my mom. 

That night when I went to bed, I wanted to die, and I was so close to dying too-not just with the men that kidnapped me. And I did not tell them what happened that day-I didn't tell them for a while. I wished that I did because it would have helped me in a significant way, but when I did tell them, I wished that I didn't.