Chapter 30

I screamed and jumped up while Neil quickly grabbed a blanket and covered himself. I turned and saw Till and Richard standing there. 

I looked at Neil and Neil was looking down. 

"What the fuck?!" Till whispered.

"Till-"

"Shut up, Richard," He whispered. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?! Everyone is here!"

"I didn't know that you guys planned on waking me up at, like, three in the morning," I told them. 

"I'm talking to your mother," Till pulled Richard and they walked away. 

"I'm so sorry," I told Neil. 

He got up and changed into his clothes. "Come on."

I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. My mom, Till, and Richard were missing. 

"They're outside," Neil said. 

We walked outside and my mom looked at us and started laughing. 

"This is not a laughing matter, Tina," Till told her. 

"Well, what do you want to happen, Till?" My mom asked. 

"I want you to leave," He pointed to Neil. 

"What did I do?!" Neil yelled. 

"He didn't force me to give him a blowjob," I defended Neil. "I did it myself-voluntarily."

"I just can't erase the picture from my mind," Richard rubbed his forehead. 

"Oh my God I wish I could have seen their reactions!" My mom chuckled. 

Till stared at Neil. "I don't like you anymore."

"Oh my God," I muttered. "You're overreacting, Dad. This isn't the first time."

"THIS WASN'T THE FIRST TIME?!" His nostrils flared. "SO YOU'VE DONE THIS BEFORE?!"

"You're not helping your case," My mom told me. 

"You don't say!" I sarcastically said. 

"I want to go-I'm really embarrassed," Neil whispered in my ear. 

"Like, leave?" I asked and he nodded his head. 

I grabbed his hand and we walked to his car. 

"Sorry," He said. 

"Yeah this is so fucking ridiculous! God, I hate every single person on this fucking world! You don't have to leave, you know? We could just stay in my room."

"And have them find us again? Yeah, I don't think so."

"I just wanted to spend some time with you, but whatever. Leave-I DON'T FUCKING CARE AT THIS POINT!"

"Whoa, wait, you're getting mad at me?" He asked. 

"Yes!"

"That is so unreasonable."

"YOU'RE UNREASONABLE! IF YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE EVERYTIME THERE IS A PROBLEM-"

"WHAT OTHER TIME HAS THERE BEEN A PROBLEM, HM?! I'M LEAVING BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING DAD SAW MY FUCKING DICK!"

He then reversed the car and left. I walked inside crying and walked into the backyard. 

"Nice going, everyone!" I yelled. "Neil is now mad at me and he just fucking left!"

I slammed the door shut and I ran to my room sobbing. I just got Neil back and he already left. I ruined everything. I started yelling at Neil for no reason and he was being completely calm and wasn't getting mad at me at first-I didn't deserve him. 

"Hello?" I heard a soft female voice ask. 

I turned and saw Nele standing there. 

"Can I come in?" She asked. I nodded my head. 

She sat down on my bed and asked me what was wrong. 

"Neil is mad at me," I sobbed. 

"Why?"

"Because my dad and Richard-what am I talking about, he's your dad too-walked in on us doing some stuff-"

"Yikes."

"Yeah. So, he was embarrassed and wanted to leave, and I got mad at him for it and I started yelling and he just left."

"I'm sorry."

She hugged me and I hugged her back. 

"You're really nice," I told her. 

"You're my sister-obviously I'm going to be nice."

"You know, I used to think that I looked like Till. I think my mom did, too."

She laughed. "No you don't!"

"I know that now."

As I hugged Nele, I didn't know that what she told me was a complete lie.