Chapter 50

---------------Time Skip: October 21, 1997 

"SHE'S BEEN IN HER FUCKING BED FOR ALMOST A WHOLE FUCKING MONTH!" My mom yelled as she was on the phone with my dad. "SHE GOT DUMPED, TILL AND SHE'S SEEING HIM ON THE TELEVISION! SHE DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! DON'T YOU DARE GET OFFENDED-"

I walked back to my bed and sat down on it waiting to leave to go to the airport. 

"ADETTE, COME DOWN HERE!" My mom yelled. 

I ran down the stairs and as she handed me the phone, I put it to my ear. "Hello?"

"Adette?" Till asked. 

"Yes?"

"How are you feeling?"

"I feel like you already know the answer to that."

"I want to hear it from you."

"I'm not good at all, Dad. I miss you, but you're on fucking tour, and I miss my ex-boyfriend who's in a different fucking country, but at least I'll get to see you soon, right?"

"Yeah, so you can come with me after the concert and you will stay and we can spend Halloween together, then you will go back and I will stay with you until November 13, I think-well, actually we all will (only Christoph will come)."

"I'm confused."

He sighed. "Anja, Marie Louise, Nele, Christoph, Richard, and I will be going to America to spend some time with you."

"Thanks for clearing that up."

"Richard wants to know if you're alright."

"Yes, I haven't cut myself since he saw that one night. Still not happy that he went and told my mom, and now I have to go to therapy, but-"

"Be quiet," Till joked. "I have to go, but I will see you soon, alright?"

"Okay."

I hung up the phone and sat next to my mom. 

"We're leaving in about half an hour, so get your stuff together, okay Honey?" She hugged me. 

I went up the stairs, grabbed my stuff, then came back down. Once it was time to leave, we drove to the airport and then flew to Germany. I slept the whole time there and once we arrived, it was the day before the concert my mom and I were attending (the Germany concert). 

We drove to Richard's apartment and he hugged us both. I squeezed past him and sat down on the couch and curled up into a ball. I then remembered that the last time I was here was with Neil and he was sitting in the exact spot I was sitting in. 

I cried and then my mom rushed over and started hugging me, so I hugged her back. 

"I want him," I cried and she just said, "I know."

I shook my head and let her go. 

"What have you been doing this whole time?" Richard sat down on the couch with my mom. 

"I've just been in my room," I honestly answered. 

"That sounds like a grand old time! Are you okay?"

"The therapy has kind of helped-I know that my dad isn't a fan of it."

"Yeah, well it doesn't matter because if it's helping you, then that's what matters."

I smiled and shut my eyes. When someone knocked on the door, Richard opened it up and it was my dad. I ran out of the couch and I hugged him. 

"How dare you not tell me you landed?!" He yelled and chuckled. 

I let go of my dad and looked at him in the eyes. "I love you."

He hugged me and then squeezed me. "I love you more."

Once I let go of him, we sat down on the couch and I listened to them talk about me and therapy not even asking me. 

We ate dinner and I talked to Till about the plans for tomorrow. My mom and I would stay here while my dad and Richard got ready and then we would leave to go to the concert. 

"Are you sure she's ready?" Richard smirked. 

"Shut up, Richard," Till sneered. 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"Wait, have you listened to the album yet?" Till asked me to which I nodded my head. "What's your favorite song?"

"Hmm... Buck Dich," I answered and they both started laughing. 

"Shut up!" My mom yelled. "She shouldn't know yet-she'll wait until tomorrow."

"I'm so confused," I admitted. 

Just then there was a knock on the door. I ran over to the door and opened it up, then I cried very hard.