Chapter 15

I got up the next morning, took a shower, and I got ready for the day. I came downstairs and found Richard, Till, and my mom all laughing. 

"We're all going out today!" My mom announced. "And invite Neil, too! Nevermind-I already did! He's on his way."

"Where are we going?" I asked as the doorbell rang. 

"You'll see," She winked. 

I ran to the door and opened it up to find Neil standing there. I jumped up and kissed him, then we walked back into the kitchen. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"It's already three," My mom said. 

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. "I slept for that long?!"

"Yep!" She said. 

"Won't people recognize you, though?" Neil asked. 

"Yes, but we rented a place out for ourselves," She smirked. "Let's go!"

Till and Richard drove in one car while my mom, Neil, and I drove in another. 

"Your mom seems awfully happy for just being raped the day before," He whispered very quietly in my ear. 

I nodded and held his hand.

"It's an hour away," She said. 

"Great," I said sarcastically. 

We arrived at a theme park and met Till and Richard inside. As we walked, nobody bothered us. I just held Neil's hand and we walked around. 

"How come no one is caring?" I asked. 

"We pulled some strings," Richard winked. 

After riding a couple of roller coasters and eating dinner, I needed to go to the bathroom. 

"It's on the other side of the park," My mom said. "Just be careful, okay?"

"Okay, Mom. I'll be right back."

As I walked to the bathroom, I noticed all of these people laughing and having a good time. I ran to the bathroom, and after I finished, I noticed that it was in a very dark and secluded area. 

When I tried to walk forward, I wasn't moving, and then I got pulled backwards. 

"If you try to move, scream, or make any sound, I will shoot you," Someone whispered in my ear. 

I thought about how this could not be happening to me and how this isn't real life. 

"Come on," He flipped me around and threw me in a car. 

I started screaming for help, but then before I knew it, everything went black.